Eternal mode :(

brownstar ninja

Does anyone know the size i should be aiming for on each level for eternal mode, i can't find anywhere to tell me what i should be to get 100 points...:uzi::mad:

Oh and the HARDEST level so far is mechanical colony, which i have 90 pts on...AND I WATCHED A VIDEO BUT CAN'T REPLICATE IT

Edited by brownstar ninja

It has been a while since I played this. This may not be a complete answer, but at least it might help. I don't think it's just the overall size or time alone that will give you a 100 on a level. You also have to get the right type of items. When you go to a level, at some point before you begin, a menu or something informs you what type of item the King wants, or likes, or something like that. You have to make sure you get more of that type of item than anything else. It will evaluate how you did at the end by saying you got what the King wanted or not. I also think you can check your progress on item distribution mid-level in the pause menu, but I may be wrong.

I did a few searches on Youtube when I was playing. There were a few vids that helped with some pretty good strategies on how to find the right things quickly and get 100.

• 1 year later...