List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

demi

Hi Guys , would also like to thank Demi for his great maps and am going to start afresh like he advises . however i just need one thing clearing up 100%.

" repeat radio missions will not happen unless you beat the game - so it will be easier to mark off the ones you have done. "

"Interception missions will NOT repeat if you have already completed it. Only Convoy and EDF Assault will repeat"

These seem to contradict themselves so i'm asking anyone that followed Demi's guide if by "Interception missions will NOT repeat if you have already completed it. Only Convoy and EDF Assault will repeat" does IT mean the game because i'm assuming it does as he also wrote repeat ones wont happen till you beat the game . sorry if it sounds a bit thick but i'm just making sure .

N13ollox

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see what contradicts but-

When you beat the game, you will get radio calls for missions even if you have completed them. This does not happen if you haven't beat the game yet, you will get only missions you haven't completed, and nothing but. No confusing and frustrating missions to keep repeating.

However, if you liberate a sector, no missions will appear for that area until you do beat the game.

If you have completed an Interception mission (AFTER BEATING THE GAME), they will not come back, unlike the Convoy and EDF Assault missions.

Well, spent the whole day doing the campaign again and I'm on 103/104 missions. The last one I need is the interception in the badlands. Been trying this one for the last hour or so and I keep getting the same convoy call over and over. LOL. This game is going to be the death of me!

If anyone has any other info on another spot to check for this particular action, let me know....*sigh*

Cheers!

FX.

Well, spent the whole day doing the campaign again and I'm on 103/104 missions. The last one I need is the interception in the badlands. Been trying this one for the last hour or so and I keep getting the same convoy call over and over. LOL. This game is going to be the death of me!

If anyone has any other info on another spot to check for this particular action, let me know....*sigh*

Cheers!

FX.

that one popped up for me when i was getting ore by the destroyed base.

(hope that helps)

that one popped up for me when i was getting ore by the destroyed base.

(hope that helps)

So, I'm guessing if you were collecting ore you had already completed the campaign? I just keep getting the same Convoy mission popping up in the badlands OVER AND OVER. So frustrated right now...

Thanks for the tip though...

FX.

I saw that map on Violations website and yes, it's full of holes. The same thread also mentions this website and Demi's maps. I think that a few things are happening with this game

1) The devs themselves don't know exactly what conditions/places the missions spawn in.

2) I believe it is glitching in that i only ever get EDF Convoy missions and never Assault. I have heard many people have the same problem or they have it the other way round in that they only ever get EDF Assault. I am pretty sure my last mission is an Assault mission but since i can never get them to spawn (even the repeats) i'm well and truely fucked.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got it! So Frickin' happy right now!

For anyone else having trouble with this particular mission, it popped up for me as I was walking up the path to the demolitions in the badlands, the one right by the destroyed base.

Thanks everyone for your help.

FX.

Anyone know of any upcoming updates that might possibly fix these bugs cuz im replaying the game trying to get this achievement and its not very fun.:(

Convoys spawn so randomly i've gotten convoys for oasis and i haven't even been there yet.

"103/104.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got it! So Frickin' happy right now!

For anyone else having trouble with this particular mission, it popped up for me as I was walking up the path to the demolitions in the badlands, the one right by the destroyed base.

Thanks everyone for your help.

FX.

i told you it was there, lol.

congrats!

I've pretty much given up on finding my last guerrilla mission, which I'm guessing is a Convoy mission. It would be nice if a Convoy mission at least spawned once instead of always getting EDF Assaults. Just have to cross my fingers for a patch at some point down the line to fix this.

Alright i'm in the same boat as all you guys so bare with me 103/104 yay!!! high fives all around.

All you 104s out there let's see if you could give me some help I have done all house arrest missions twice and i'm pretty sure the one i'm missing is either the interception below jenkins (under the bridges in demi's map) or the one in dust that apparently spawns when your in parker can somebody please tell me where to go exactly or where you were when they spawned it would help alot cause everytime i go to the places demi said they should spawn i get convoys so help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!!!!!

I swear to god volition always finds a way to piss me off saints row 2 i had to do the stunt jumps twice and then play it through co-op twice and just after the relief of finding all the ores radio tags and that stuff first try they lay this n me :mad:

OMG I found it my last one was the badlands interception i feel so stupid because i thought i got it before but i know i didn't get the convoy cause i didn't see there was a convoy until after so i went back and did the convoy again and didn't get my achievement so i just figured i did it during the game but really i did it thinking it was the interception so thanks to all:woop:

I swear to god volition always finds a way to piss me off saints row 2 i had to do the stunt jumps twice and then play it through co-op twice and just after the relief of finding all the ores radio tags and that stuff first try they lay this n me :mad:

I have to agree with you there, Volition achievements are quite convoluted.

i copied this to notepad and when i got one and finished and it saved, i went and deleted it from the notepad. Ive done all the radio missions, and before liberating a sector i would do all the guerilla activities. Im stuck at 102/104 after beating the game (including the jenkins interception). What activities pop up after the game ends?

Im tired of starting a new game just to do these damned radio missions over and over just to end up with 102 every time.

i got it. i had beaten the game to 100/104 GA. i couldnt get anymore so i started a new game, went down the wonderful list you created one by one, was temporarily happy i had all radios done, then beat all the other missions. it took about 4 days of misery. doing nothing new 100 times is terrible. there will probably be a patch to fix this atrocity and id laugh if it came out next week. but it would be a sad little laugh...

i now have 804/1000 for this game

thanks demi this got me through the darkness.