Do you and your gf game together ?

ARCANEVALORE

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my ex used to play Timesplitters, Mortal Kombat, Tekken alot.

My current girlfriend, I've got her to play Left4Dead. Apart from that brief gaming experience, she has played Lego Batman. I even bought her that Spongebob Squarepants game to try and lure her, as she has a strange obsession with him, didn't work too well.

No. She isn't a gamer. She'll play Left 4 Dead occasionally, but I think her screaming is what kills the zombies.

Sometimes she does help me by being the mic and talking to the people and relaying the information to me in sign language, and I'll tell her what to say. She's hearing, and I'm hard of hearing, so it works really well.

I wish she did play though, that would be a turn-on, until she defeats me.

While my husband and I have a lot in common, he is not a gamer. He occasionally watches me play though, seems to get a kick out of games where I can be evil and cause lots of destruction. :p He's started to use my 360 to watch his movies, and I keep having to remind him that the analog stick is sensitive and he doesn't have to ram it with his palm with all his might in the direction he wants... it is pretty funny watching him handle the controller, actually.

Me and my husband play first person shooters, especially if he needs help with his gamer score as he is very obsessed by it.

But we mostly pay COD Black Ops, All Halo games and Gears.

i myself cant wait for the 3rd gears to come out, oh yeah and the re-release of the original Halo game.

Yep she loves L4D1/2 so we play that a fair bit. We've also recently been playing World of Keflings and Resi 5. We played a lot of Borderlands together too and did all the main game and DLC together, bar Moxxi.We've also played Rock Band, Interpol, Lego Harry, Indy and Batman, Schizoid, Final Fight, MW2 Spec Ops, Splosion Man, N+, Warriors Street Brawl, Perfect Dark Zero, Gears 1&2, EDF 2017, Kane & Lynch and Monster Madness.

That's actually more than I thought it was going to be. :D

And we still have more in our queue to play - Army of Two, and Lara Croft spring to mind...

My gf usually play Left 4 Dead 1&2, RE5 my other girl plays a lot of puzzles and board games (yes I have 3 gf) my third one plays jeopardy lame...

OK.... :rolleyes:

My husband and I have been gaming together for almost 13 years. We have worked our way through tons of action, adventure, fighting, RPGs, FPS, and sports games. We sometimes play in tandem, sometimes split screen, or just help each other out. I have to nag him sometimes to get on the second XBox in order to play Red Dead or Saint's Row 2 though.

Sometimes my girlfriend grabs my Controller and plays Battlefield or Skate and it's a huge fun to watch her trying to hit someone or doing a kickflip haha. But she is a pro at that pac man demo :) Anyway..she don't "understand" why gaming is that fun

Sometimes my girlfriend grabs my Controller and plays Battlefield or Skate and it's a huge fun to watch her trying to hit someone or doing a kickflip haha. But she is a pro at that pac man demo :) Anyway..she don't "understand" why gaming is that fun

You should get her to try L4D or L4D 2. Heaps of girls love those games, if you havent already picked that up, haha.