GTA Online

RuffRiider

Where exactly have they made it abundantly clear? They didn't mention it in any trailer videos, they didn't tell me at the store when I bought the game, and it doesn't mention it on the multiplayer section of the game.

I don't spend weeks/months doing research online about a game that is announced 6 months before release. I buy the game and play it.

Where exactly have they made it abundantly clear? They didn't mention it in any trailer videos, they didn't tell me at the store when I bought the game, and it doesn't mention it on the multiplayer section of the game.

I don't spend weeks/months doing research online about a game that is announced 6 months before release. I buy the game and play it.

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/GTAOnline

And pretty much every news website that covers video games.

Where exactly have they made it abundantly clear?

I'd say your own opening post makes it abundantly clear it hasn't been launched yet. :confused:

Is there a problem with the multiplayer? When I hit Start and go right to Online it says "GTA Online. This area will be unlocked once GTA Online has launched". Is it temporarily out of action or has it not been launched at all yet?

As for the launch date, google is your friend. ;)