Achievement Guide & Roadmap

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to mention that "Heroes of Wasteland" is missable... as I have unfortunately discovered.

At the time, I had discovered more hidden Mickeys then Oswalds so I built Mickey's Statue first. Apparently, if you do that, they never offer to build Oswalds later. Unless I'm missing something.

So I think I'm done with this garbage game. And the 10-15 hours to complete is pretty inaccurate. I'm on my second play through, and let's just say I passed 20 a long time ago. And it looks like I'm going to have to play through again... but I really don't think I can. This game is a huge disappointment and clusterf#$& in design.

In case I muscle through, anyone know where I can find one of the last few "watch the skies" items. It's the third from the right. Goofy in a race car and Mickey in a snow globe are to the right of the one I'm missing.

could it be Three Little Pigs Pocket Watch you are missing, it is in the floatyard, in the area where the big balls falls down

That was it, thanks madman1983.

So it is not missable? Just wondering because I am about to start this game.

Does anybody have an tips on "Make Your Own Way"? I always seem to come up just short of reaching the platform needed to proceed.

Thanks in advance!

You're doing it by the water fall right? Just get as close to the edge as possible without falling in and double jump hold Oswald and quickly get Mickey on and go across, as long as you get semi close to the edge of the wooden platform Mickey will grab on.

It's what I did for the achievement.

You're doing it by the water fall right? Just get as close to the edge as possible without falling in and double jump hold Oswald and quickly get Mickey on and go across, as long as you get semi close to the edge of the wooden platform Mickey will grab on.

It's what I did for the achievement.

For some odd reason Oswald isn't coming up to the top with me. He'll say "wait for me" and won't move from his spot. Odd...

Ah well, I'll have to do a second playthru, will hope it works then.

On the roadmap, there is a play-through part that tells you the achievements to keep in mind for each playthrough, this needs to go way more in depth and walk through thoroughly each playthrough the ensure every achievement. This game has a lot to keep up with and you need to do everything perfectly to save yourself from a third or fourth playthough. So whether it is on here, or in a different thread, I would like to recommend putting in a very informative guide for this games achievements for each play through.

Good guide man. It really came in handy. I think you should amend the difficulty and time though. It should be at least a 6 cos its a fucking pain in the ass to get all the cheevos and should be at least 25 hours because 2 full playthroughs and the grinding of steel to buy the last pins.

Thanks for the time you put in!

I've found everything and know everything. 2 tasks but I do not see why not there continues. There are only completely empty, without crossed so Trophy Cup. No. There is no cross / stamp that I have completed. There is no "conspiracy Donalds" and Wastsland Limited ", but some other tasks, is yes, all are there. But I had talked to Donald and made ​​with Wastsland Limited, was still not crossed / stamp.

Why is that? O.o

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2207/5-m0cAk=.jpg10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png Tunnel Mouse

Played through every D.E.C

Missable achievement!

There are five versions of the D.E.C, four of which you'll go through as part of the storyline. Once you've got into the entrance of the D.E.C in Mean Street North you'll go through the first one.

Number 2 comes after OsTown, 3 comes after Rainbow Falls, 4 after Rainbow Caverns. To access number 5, you need to take the 'thinner' path through Fort Wasteland which involves thinning all the enemies instead of befriending them. If you've passed this level and befriended the enemies you may not be able to access this DEC. Make sure to get it on your 2nd playthrough if not.

It's posible to get both film buff and tunnel mouse with the same playthrough. After unlocking the projector in rainbow falls you can go back to devil falls and go back through the DEC, allowing you to get both.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2207/5-uuCwI=.jpg25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png Off Track

Shuttered all four train stations

This achievement is missable if you complete any train station related quests

Do not do any of the train station related quests if you want to get this. Unfortunately you'll have to complete the entire storyline before you get it though, once completed and back in Mean Street North go and visit every train conductor. They will tell you that the station has been destroyed, do this for all four areas and you'll get it.

Does anyone have a better explanation for "train station related quests"? I'm currently in Disney Gulch and need to insert battery spheres in the train ... does that count as a "train station related quest"?

Does anyone have a better explanation for "train station related quests"? I'm currently in Disney Gulch and need to insert battery spheres in the train ... does that count as a "train station related quest"?

Is that the one to the crazy doctors castle? If so it doesn't count as you need to fix that small train to continue on.

there is only one "train station quest" its the quest called Wasteland Limited and you have to fix the different train stations.