Silent Hill 1

jtm232556

• 2 months later...
Any plans for releasing this on the dashboard? My buddy has PS3 and they have it to download..

I know I'm fairly late to answering this but I'll still answer it. To be honest, I highly doubt it. Every Silent Hill game has been released on PC and Xbox, with the exception of the original Silent Hill. That was only ever released on Playstation. And with how they treated this game, I would rather them not touch any other Silent Hill games after that.

• 2 months later...
I know I'm fairly late to answering this but I'll still answer it. To be honest, I highly doubt it. Every Silent Hill game has been released on PC and Xbox, with the exception of the original Silent Hill. That was only ever released on Playstation. And with how they treated this game, I would rather them not touch any other Silent Hill games after that.

They ended up "reimagining" it through Shattered Memories. Obviously, nowhere near as good as the original...and too much was changed with Shattered Memories. Definitely not the "canon" version of SH1, where as "REmake" is now considered canon over the original Resident Evil.

Silent Hill HD Collection was an afterthought to the already in production PS3 version. The only reason it got a 360 release is due to fan demand...otherwise, it was going to be PS3 only (like many HD collections). To be honest, most HD Collections that release on 360 are due to fan demand...where as the PS3 releases them left and right. There's no exclusive HD Collections on 360, minus HD upgrades to certain games (Fable, Halo...)