Story Mode Is Frustrating

Mustkill9

Finally finished Episode 4. Last Chapter is a pain in the ass :)

Here some tips :)

First game: Dificult and need some practice. Need to perfome a Off-The-Head, then a 3+ move Combo and Dunk. Try first the off the head, just run a bit, foward, and than use RT+LT+Y, so the ball bounces in the adversary head, quickly continue to run and press Y, so you in the same move do a hooly Hoop. Than, just kee doing good till level 3, activate combo, and than Dunk. Time limited is 3 minutes, so need to do actions quickly.

Second game: Easy one. Need to do crowd Hooly Hoop. Just pass the ball to the public, and tuning to the net press X. The ball returns in the air, and we do a hooly hoop.

Third Game: Easy - Need to perfomance 4 Super moves:

2 Super Blocks (level 2 power, than RT+LT+Y (under the net) when adversary trys to dunk.

2 Super Steals (level 2 power, than RT+LT+B)

Fourth Game: Easy one too - Need to perfomance Every Super Move:

1 super block Shot – Super Lvl 2 RT+LT+Y (under the net)

1 super steal - Super Lvl 2 RT+LT+B (without ball)

1 super Juke - Super Lvl 2 RT+LT+X

1 super Shot - Super Lvl 2 RT+LT+B

1 super dunk - Super Lvl 3 RT+LT+B (in the yellow circle with ball)

Hope It can help, as it was very difficult to me to discover! ;)

Now gonna do last chapter... :)

The super steal is RT + LT + X on defense not B

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I hate that I have to keep starting over, beating Nate Robinson and Iguodala's asses, only to get screwed by Tracy "Lazy Eye" McGrady. The man counters all my moves, does some cheap ass fouls, and he even took a charge. IN A STREET GAME!?!?! I have never seen that done in my life! I am going to snap this disc and return it to the video store with no appologies.

• 9 months later...
The best tip for the story mode is when you have the ball do the LB+X thing and score, you'll then have a super move. Next when your opponent comes at you with the ball hold LT+RT and press X and you will steal the ball everytime. Do the LB+X again and keep going till you win. Hope this helps :)

ok imma try this and

beat it

• 2 months later...

I agree this game is total BS!

I wish I never bought it.

I spent over an hour trying to beat section 3 of Episode 2 (come back from 22) then I got to the last section, and lost the final match and had to start the section 5 over again where you play 3 games.

Looks like this one might be only a 300-400 game. I think the game actually sucks and I hate playing it.

I recommend avoiding this game all together.