• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

for desert survivalist i obtained a couple hundred boxes of food and ate them all at once, stood in red fog in dead money dlc and when life got to bottom walked out and food continues to heal. can check progress in the challenges menu. did it with mac and cheese and it still went really fast. think high levels have a lot of hit points.

also suggest saving every couple life bars

Edited by RoyallFreshness

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I really enjoyed this game, like Fallout 3, but I was a bit disappointed that it didn't have very much new content for an entirely new title.

I suppose it was like this simile, in my opinion:

-Halo 3 is to Fallout 3

-As Halo: ODST is to Fallout: NV

Even with that comparison, I probably would rate NV higher than ODST, but I would have much rather played NV with co-op and better graphics and such.

• 2 months later...

The roadmap on the achievement page makes this game look like total hell. You really only need one playthrough with a few tactical saves.

I really enjoyed this game, like Fallout 3, but I was a bit disappointed that it didn't have very much new content for an entirely new title.

Well, it had new weapons, armor, areas, perk system and base level cap, but yes, it was more of the same. But that's what people loved, so why change it. I enjoyed it probably more than 3.

I mean, look at how Mass Effect fell apart. The first one was everything you could want, a perfect mix of shooter and RPG. The second one, less rpg and more shooter. The third one even more shooter and less rpg.

Edited by Sizzy

• 3 years later...