FIFA 12 Pro Club Thread

FlevoHD

I am in UK, and I play as a Midfielder. I am 25 yrs old and I would love to join a team that plays regularly. I am free to play most of the time during the week as I only just graduated from my Master degree. please let me know if you have a spot for me to play in your team~ my gamertag is: jyujyubb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Either/or, not that important.

We just have a lot of regulars on here playing the game, and a lot saying they are looking for a club. I don't see how there isn't a club already.

In that case,

GT = Toamss

VP = R. Belmont, 91 rated CAM

I'm currently in a club called Dutch Starz, but were not playing in that club anymore so I might as well try this out. Fell free to check my stats if you like :)

Hey, I don't want to lead the way :p As far as I'm concerned anyone is good enough, its all fun!

I've only used my VP once! So its raw with stats. Once I've grabbed a couple of achievements more on the game (mainly online ones) I'll be going back to my VP to build him up as either a LB or ST. I'll be starting as ST for LA Galaxy :)

Hey, I don't want to lead the way :p As far as I'm concerned anyone is good enough, its all fun!

I've only used my VP once! So its raw with stats. Once I've grabbed a couple of achievements more on the game (mainly online ones) I'll be going back to my VP to build him up as either a LB or ST. I'll be starting as ST for LA Galaxy :)

It's okay man, I'm willing to be the ''leading'' player, in some way.

If we manage to get 5+ players I think it'll be well worth it to start a club.

Raw stats don't matter too much either. With half a season you could already have him 70+ rated which is pretty fine for Pro Clubs, as long as there's 85+ players playing along :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we need good passers of the ball who can set up the strikers good strong defenders to keep their strikers out and overall good players .

You need a Mic and Good rating at least over 80

Post your Rating below and where you play n gamertag and ill message you

All Positions Needed

GK= NEEDED

CB= NEEDED

RB/LB= NEEDED

CM= NEEDED

RM/LM= NEEDED

ST= Not Needed

we need good passers of the ball who can set up the strikers good strong defenders to keep their strikers out and overall good players .

You need a Mic and Good rating at least over 80

Post your Rating below and where you play n gamertag and ill message you

All Positions Needed

GK= NEEDED

CB= NEEDED

RB/LB= NEEDED

CM= NEEDED

RM/LM= NEEDED

ST= Not Needed

I can play in RM. My current rating is 81 in the striker position, but I do play RM alot

Edited by RecklessMatten

I'm going to be starting up a new club and want people to join. At present I just have me in the team but hopefully i'll be looking to end up with about 10 club members.

Rating is not important but I don't want greedy players to join.

Message me on Xbox Live and i'll get the club started.

Edited by moy06057652

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to join any Good Pro Clubs.I play a good few positions,and I adapt very quickly to the way a club plays.

The stats are correct at time of posting.

ANY-

GK-92 - 8.9 AVR 11th In the World

CB-93

LM-89

RM-89

CAM-90

ANY FORWARD POSITIONS-89 -8.9 AVR 51st ST In The World

Message my gamertag crolladder if you want me to play.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey me an mate got a pro club called westmids fc my gamer tag is robr12 an my mates is morriswolves we on evry nyt frm half 9 onwards an need players add me if ur half decent an wan regular club games an even sum football banter (I'm a wolves fan haha ) cheers