Achievement Guide

Disco Ball

So when you purchase a pass does the timer carry on going down even if you pause or quit? (stupid question) as i guess you cant keep singing continuously for hours i just wandered how it worked!!

And does anyone no what levels you unlock the keyboard, backup singers and the DJ?

Edited by TRICKY1976

So when you purchase a pass does the timer carry on going down even if you pause or quit? (stupid question) as i guess you cant keep singing continuously for hours i just wandered how it worked!!

And does anyone no what levels you unlock the keyboard, backup singers and the DJ?

Yes as stated in the guide, a Karaoke Pass is real time, doesnt matter if you are playing or not.

Also the unlocks are not at set levels as far as I can tell, they seem to be different for everyone.

I would like to ask about this "streaming" side of it, do the songs you played go somewhere for people to watch and hear you sing? Or is it like a no sound video where they just watch how you did on that song but can't hear you at all?

No one can watch it, what I mean is the songs are not downloaded as far as I can tell, it just streams them off their servers. I could be wrong though.

• 2 weeks later...
Put your mic in front of your TV and do the Kinect poses.

For some reason the tv won't pick up the mic very well so I did the old FAN TRICK from Lego Rock Band/Truth or Lies and can easily max out the bar on a 2min song. That together with the Kinect poses gets alot of xp per song.

I'm on level 34 and getting around 4.4k moola/8.6k fans per 2min song without Kinect at the moment :woop:

Placing the microphone near the TV is a great tip! I've only received three stars once in twenty songs, and I had to get three poses to get it. It also seems difficult to get more than two or three poses in one song. Anybody have any advice on that?

Sorry not really advice but just keep at it. I really struggled to get just 1-2 poses but kept at it & got the 5 needed for the other cheev. I still struggle & have only accumulated 40 poses so far.

If I had any advice it would be to make sure you have TONS of room so your feet appear in view, jump or "snap" into poses if they don't register, & hope you get 5 poses you are familiar with. I give up if the pose where you're kneeling appears. Good luck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...