Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have the game, looking to boost the online achievements as it seems nobody is playing online anymore

I suggest that you edit your first post just in case people don't bother reading this and just your first post.

I thought I made that clear w/my "SESSION CLOSED" post. Oh well, I'll edit the original as well.

Thanks for the feedback, dude!

hey bob we were boosting 2day briefly I believe, this board is pretty dead at the min i've been having more luck finding parties on other sites. I'm going to be in a boosting party tomorrow at 10pm uk time (thats monday) send me a message on here or live if your interested.

Hey! Yeah, we did! Damn, I read this too late...I hope we still can join a game, I still need some Cops and Robbers achievements and the undercover achievements...no one is playing this game, kind of sucks!

cheers

Theres another party set up for tonight (tuesday) at the same time I think. Send Johnnie5alive a message and FR on live he's hosting the parties. I'll send you a private message with a link to the website they use to set up the parties.

Also looking for someone to play co-op in order to complete the co-op achievements

not sure how many players is the minimum needed for cops and robbers though

but more than happy to boost in order to complete all achievements online for this game

gamertag is the same as my username on here add me or send me a message on live

• 2 weeks later...
Also looking for someone to play co-op in order to complete the co-op achievements

not sure how many players is the minimum needed for cops and robbers though

but more than happy to boost in order to complete all achievements online for this game

gamertag is the same as my username on here add me or send me a message on live

i will help with the co-op and online cheevos. message or add me

I am looking to boost the Multi-player ach's if anyone is interested. I didn't read these forums at first so I had to re-do the 1000 kills cos I didn't do it on one of the 3 maps and I have 25 million in ranked but I never played on either of the 3 maps. Nobody seems to play on those maps anyways. If anyone is interested in boosting this my gamertag is Z0DIAC1 with a zero not an "O" feel free to message me or add me.

Still looking for boosters on the new maps in multi-player. 4 of us can get the majority of the MP complete with the exception of cops and robbers. So far we have:

1. Z0DIAC1

2. DeadBrock

Z0DIAC1 has a zero not an "O" but feel free to sign up or message either one of us.