Jedi Temple DLC Achievement Guide

Hayden

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When fighting the dark apprentice, you can grab any of the four concrete blocks while they're floating and throw them back at him (or at another block). If you're quick enough, he won't even get to throw one at you.

Note that you can grab one he's trying to throw. It'll keep moving towards you, but once you aim and release, it'll fly back at him.

Edit: another little trick... in the room with the solar system, regardless of how you fight the troopers in there (assuming you're choosing the clear the rooms), when you're done, take the large globe (the one used for the achievement) and move it to the end of the room (the large corridor entrance that leads on to the overlook where you knock the statue over).

When you return, the globe should be between you and the two Purge Trooper. Use it with Lightning Grenade and you can one-shot the troopers (even on Sith Master).

Edited by Sentox

Get a grip -

Can it go red and not explode? or cant it go red at all?

Ive done it once without the ball exploding. Achievement didnt unlock.

I did it again it didnt go red. and still achievement didnt unlock.

Also when does it unlock? straight after?

Ive done it again and i swear it didnt go red or even organe.

Hmm.

Edited by aussiestatic

Easy way to get the 4 different difficulty achievements. After you beat the dark apprentice wait for the chieve to pop up. When it does go to the options and change your difficulty to whatever you need, then save. Exit game immediately, don't wait for cut-scene to end. Then continue game. You should be at the last stage of the apprentice battle and the difficulty should be whatever you changed it to. Easy as can be

I found what seems to be a useful glitch for the area after you destroy the base of the statue (the room where you can get the Achievement for moving the big globe around). It seems that if you die after the cutscene where you destroy the section of the statue, it clears the area and essentially resets the map. This basically clears the way of Purge and Scout Troopers. I haven't tested it myself, but it has occurred for me on two separate occasions.

Easy way to get the 4 different difficulty achievements. After you beat the dark apprentice wait for the chieve to pop up. When it does go to the options and change your difficulty to whatever you need, then save. Exit game immediately, don't wait for cut-scene to end. Then continue game. You should be at the last stage of the apprentice battle and the difficulty should be whatever you changed it to. Easy as can be

Yeah this works great, I unlocked the 130 difficulty points really quickly with this method as the boss is rather easy. The only difficult part of this DLC was the entrace on Sith Master...

Still haven't got the Get a Grip...keep getting a little bit of red on the rail gap in the third stage....

-T

I watched the video over at Achievement Hunter (RvB if you didn't know..) and the guy says that you can play through on Apprentice and just change the difficulty before the boss battle and it'll still count. Is this right? 0_0

EDIT: Here's the link!

Can anyone confirm this?

http://ah.roosterteeth.com/archive/episode.php?id=482

Edited by icypinksmurf

I watched the video over at Achievement Hunter (RvB if you didn't know..) and the guy says that you can play through on Apprentice and just change the difficulty before the boss battle and it'll still count. Is this right? 0_0

EDIT: Here's the link!

Can anyone confirm this?

http://ah.roosterteeth.com/archive/episode.php?id=482

Bro, just read the thread, it has been talked about 5 times at least.