Whats ur highest level on Survival Endless?

bbrandy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got to 40 for the achievement and called it a day >.<. It took me forever to get even that far, I can't imagine trying to get to 1000+!

I used the set-up from the endless thread (the cob-less one). And it worked really well. At 40 I was in no danger of losing whatsoever.

• 5 weeks later...
I'm at 315 flags and counting. Cobless set-up. I found it was too difficult to control all of the cob-cannons. One bad aim and the game could be over. Leaderboard is at 3000 rounds, I'm taking that down. :uzi:

I'm at 701 and still going. My cobless set-up is working perfectly so far. It's getting harder but still manageable. To they guy who said it's not possible to get past 1000 without a hack I can assure you it is possible. I'm not there yet but I expect to be able to keep going for a long time. I am spending about 1hr/day on it which is about 20 flags, so 3 minutes a flag. The biggest issues now are the jack in the box accidents taking out the pool shrooms and believe it or not the balloon guys. With the wrong combination of zombies it can be hard to defend against because there is no space for the blover plant when you have the giga's. I actually lost a lawnmower to one of them. Once I get past 1000 I will post a youtube video.

• 5 months later...

I'm now at 1220 flags and still going. I slowed down a lot once Gears Of War 3 came out so I don't know how long it will take to get to 3000. I am convinced this set-up can last indefinitely barring a flukey Jack in the Box disaster. I lost 4 pool shrooms simultaneously and still recovered within 2 flags.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...