Passport Guide

Mission 4 – Eliminate Divandelen

4. On the right of the sign that read “Gates A|B|E’, where the telephones are, behind the first on the left, next to the plant.

You might want to note that this is the second sign that says "Gates A|B|E" after you go up the stairs. It confused me a little. :confused:

Edited by Whatley2

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3.Directly opposite of the parking garage gate from which you exit from, in front of the Zurich billboard.

Ok my game must be glitched I can't find this one anywhere. You start the level in the parking garage right, so I went down all the levels to level 1, fought those guys and then you can go outside where there are tons of cars parked and guys shooting at you. So I exited and went outside and shot all the guys and then looked for this billboard. There is no billboard, the only thing across from me is the airport, or the entrance to the airport, I don't understand and I have already found the passport after this one so I know I missed it but I just can't figure out where it is.

Help plz!

3.Directly opposite of the parking garage gate from which you exit from, in front of the Zurich billboard.

Ok my game must be glitched I can't find this one anywhere. You start the level in the parking garage right, so I went down all the levels to level 1, fought those guys and then you can go outside where there are tons of cars parked and guys shooting at you. So I exited and went outside and shot all the guys and then looked for this billboard. There is no billboard, the only thing across from me is the airport, or the entrance to the airport, I don't understand and I have already found the passport after this one so I know I missed it but I just can't figure out where it is.

Help plz!

When you exit the parking garage, top left corner of it.

Help plz!

Well this one is in the section between going from the parking garage to the airport across the street with all the cars.

When you first exit the parking garage you will be crossing the street, this Passport is directly on the left end of that street.

Facing the entrance to the airport go all the way to the left on the outside in the street and search around that area you will find it.

Mission 2 – Shipyard Infiltration

2.After opening the first door go right and the passport is on your left near the crates.

This is the only one I had trouble with. Maybe you should add in: "go straight and then right". I felt so dumb after finding it. :p However, it was a very helpful guide. Thanks! :)

i need help plz findin dat one...which door is it?

I feel you friend. It's the first door that you manually open. You go straight and then right along the docks. The chopper will be shooting at you, so grab it fast before you die. xD

Edited by Dan261

um, ok i am stuck with the 4th level, forget the name, sorry, its the airport one (not escape the embassy) i have 8/10, and even with the guide, i cant find them, if i were to delete my game off the hard drive, would my kills be deleted? Please answear ASAP, the game goes back tomarrow and im trying to get all 1000:)