Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

Looking to boost for Full Refund ( i am over level 50 so i can help you get that one as well) Backseat Driver (which we need 3 other ppl to do including myself) and numero uno (we can just trade wins to get, but i believe you need a rally win to get this one)

happy to help with any others if needed.

send me a msg and a fr plz :)

GT: ocso insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only things I need for the 'Numero Uno' achievement is to win a sea race, win the shooting range challenges and win a rally race as co driver.

Not so bothered about the rally race win because I'm hoping I'll stumble on that one naturally, but if anyone is in a similar position; needing the sea race and shooting range wins - let's trade. Shouldn't take long.

Shoot me a message that it's for achievements - GT: FAT CURRY

I'm in need of somebody on at least rank 50 for the Full Refund achievement. I'm also interested in people to join my crew to grind xp/$$, so feel free to join!

Get back to me here on the forums or just find me on xbox live.

Gamertag: l0rdg0ld666

Crew: Purple City Hoods

I'm just looking for people to help with online ranking or trying to get money because I am saving up for a few things. I am mostly looking for either people to help with the mission coveted or if you know any other way to easily get money.

GT: Nagol2k

P.S. I am normally on during the week days but I don't play much so this weekend is the best bet for game time.:dance:

Looking to boost Numero Uno obtain 1st place in all competitive game types, Decorated: earn 30 platinum awards,Enjoy Your Stay: participate in everything Los santos has to offer and Full Refund: kill the thief that mugged you will help those that help me out GT: Robbo1991