Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

What's gamefly?

I'll do the online achievements with anyone. GT = LMC1 :)

Um... gamefly is a subscription service where you send them $10 a month and they'll send you a game. Keep as long as you want, send back when you want and they'll send you another game. It's like "netflix" but with video games.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone can help me get kills and stuff i have all the gun kills now i just need some others if anyone can help ill help.

GT-inuyasha891

Edit:Also i dont need anymore freind requests so just send me a message.

Edited by ubergamer
Cuz

Looking to boost. My GT: ATLDC404.

Located in Atlanta, GA

Game times: any time between 9PM-11PM Monday-Thursday & 9PM-2AM Friday & Saturday. Off on Sundays.

I need all online achievements.

I may have two others to join if that helps. Just add me and PM me to let me know what game you are referring to.

I need to get all the online achievements. If anyone wants to help me, send me a message and a FR. I tried getting these with a buddy, but it wouldn't let me connect to him and vice-versa.

EDIT: I have all of them now. Big thanks to DAMOIZGOD, d0ns7er, and M U IR ID IE R for their help.

Edited by Burning Karma

Have this game tonite for a few hours and looking to get the online multiplayers achieveys outta the way :D so if any one wants to boost with me , send me a message ;) ill be on from 11 tonite (UK Time) and will play til we both get the online achievys :D Bye !