DuckTales!

punker

why? I'm 24 and I know what ducktales is and I love it! :uzi:

As I said in the other topic created at the exact same time.

It works out to about 1200 points, I hope they just do this one, as I didn't think much of ducktales 2...

Exactly, i'm 24... only us 80's and 90's kids would know what Ducktales is. we dont need to be 30. i used to watch this..... darkwing duck, talespin, gooftroop etc... all the time.

Exactly, i'm 24... only us 80's and 90's kids would know what Ducktales is. we dont need to be 30. i used to watch this..... darkwing duck, talespin, gooftroop etc... all the time.

But being in your 30's in this case makes you way more cooler. I'm totally not just telling myself that so I don't feel old. ...I feel old : ( lol

Good thing there's fond memories of these old cartoons. It's only a matter of time until Michael Bay makes them all into a live action movie and sours those memories. :p

The last duck movie made was....well....see for yourself. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzI-ZbcK_sw]Howard The Duck[/ame]

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/omenroc/Stimpy-Oh-Joy.jpg

The kid that's still in highschool has to bring his baggage from another unrelated thread because he cares about what I do in my freetime.

Warms my heart knowing you think about me. <3

I don't think you're going to stop catching flack.

You ever going to drop your pedolicious quote, or are you just going to continue reflecting the most negative aspects of bronyism that people already automatically assume about your collective.

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/omenroc/Stimpy-Oh-Joy.jpg

The kid that's still in highschool has to bring his baggage from another unrelated thread because he cares about what I do in my freetime.

Warms my heart knowing you think about me. <3

I'm probably older than you are, though I get a laugh out of you calling me a kid...being you're the one into little girl cartoons about ponies and all. And the quote in your signature making you out to be a pedophile doesn't help people's opinion of you. I am actually rather concerned since it's more sickening than a joke... I think you should remove it.

Edited by Gackt

I'm probably older than you are, though I get a laugh out of you calling me a kid...being you're the one into little girl cartoons about ponies and all. And the quote in your signature making you out to be a pedophile doesn't help people's opinion of you. I am actually rather concerned since it's more sickening than a joke... I think you should remove it.

Honestly, I'm surprised the mods have let him keep it this long. It's so pedo-tastic that it taints the entire site.

In response to one of your older posts: I also remember Gizmoduck being in the original NES game. But I haven't played it in over 20 years so...

Oh and Carmona:

HOWARD THE DUCK DOMINATES YOUR FACE!!!!

(definitely not the worst thing Lucas ever did...of course not...)

Edited by bigbear.

I feel evil for loling but his/her (As the persons avatar is a woman) sig i read for the first time. :eek: Never noticed that before

Edited by Deadsea 1993

But being in your 30's in this case makes you way more cooler. I'm totally not just telling myself that so I don't feel old. ...I feel old : ( lol

You aren't old, so don't feel old! You should only start feeling old about 40 years from now so don't worry! =D

Anyway, unfortunately I never played this game when I was a kid. It looks to be a good game though, so I might think of getting it depending on how my backlog is at the time. :p

I don't think you're going to stop catching flack.

You ever going to drop your pedolicious quote, or are you just going to continue reflecting the most negative aspects of bronyism that people already automatically assume about your collective.

You say that like this isn't the second only ever thread Führer Gackt has attacked me in.

Because anime is holy and pure.

I'm probably older than you are

Irony considering you act like you're five.

I think you should remove it.
Would me not posting here at all be better for you my Führer?

Honestly, I'm surprised the mods have let him keep it this long. It's so pedo-tastic that it taints the entire site.
Probably for the same reason Pants had the whole thing about an a erection from a comic in his sig and the staff are adults and can handle jokes.

I think you're giving me too much credit but I appreciate the fact you think I have that much influence over the entire site.

Probably for the same reason Pants had the whole thing about an a erection from a comic in his sig and the staff are adults and can handle jokes.

I think you're giving me too much credit but I appreciate the fact you think I have that much influence over the entire site.

Are you really so clueless that you don't understand the difference between a slightly distasteful joke about a body organ and a potentially illegal comment involving pedophilia?

You may think its an innocent joke now. But believe me, to anyone with a brain its a clear warning sign. When you are taking your well deserved pounding from Brutus in cell block C ten years from now none of us will be questioning why. Though your mind may not understand why you are there.

Edited by bigbear.

Are you really so clueless that you don't understand the difference between a slightly distasteful joke about a body organ and a potentially illegal comment involving pedophilia?

You may think its an innocent joke now. But believe me, to anyone with a brain its a clear warning sign. When you are taking your well deserved pounding from Brutus in cell block C ten years from now none of us will be questioning why. Though your mind may not understand why you are there.

Comments are now illegal, no more freedom of speech.

Oh lawdy, get a load of this guy.

>Quote a joke

>You're mentally ill

Edit: BTW, I'm not clueless, this is clueless.

Edited by mcnichoj

Comments are now illegal, no more freedom of speech.

Oh lawdy, get a load of this guy.

>Quote a joke

>You're mentally ill

Edit: BTW, I'm not clueless, this is clueless.

Ok, I was kind of on your side, or at least giving you the benefit of the doubt on this until you started to be a dick about it. Seriously, the joke is tasteless. It might not reflect well on you, but it isn't worth the outrage. Niether is bronyism, considering that your average kids show is now designed for people my age to watch with their young children. No, I haven't seen it, but more and more movies and TV shows are taking that route of making a story that adults can enjoy and making it kid-centric.

But, you fell into the most common trap for stupid, stupid people. You don't have freedom of speech here. This is a private institution and you are only entitled to be here with in the rules that they have laid out. Seriously, Gackt may live here and have verbal diarrhea when it comes to things he does not like, but the person doing the most damage to your image at this point is you.