Achievement Guide and Roadmap

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I went to those places and have gotten one from the ravine and nothing seems to be at the coast unless you have to do something there.

Which ones are you missing, I have notes on where all of them are? I have Shippuden filled in completely.

I am missing the 1st and 2nd page and 12th page in Shippuden First Half and then the last page in Boyhood. Then of course the 3 after the main story. Those are the only ones I am missing.

I am missing the 1st and 2nd page and 12th page in Shippuden First Half and then the last page in Boyhood. Then of course the 3 after the main story. Those are the only ones I am missing.

The first one and the ones after the main story come from Gekomatsu the frogs chakra fragment quest. PLus the 12th is won off of a secondary battle requirement from the final fight of the stuff after the main story. I can go into more detail if you need me to.

The last one in boyhood, is for maintaining 60% health in hero and avenger

The second one in shippuden unlocks from the bonus requirement in clashing artists

anyone know where the 2nd to last one in boyhood is its called Rogue

Its in the land of the last battle, accessible from the land of lightning

Update:

I found the last one I needed, it was in hokage's mansion.

The timeline guide is nearly finished

I just need to know for sure how to get The struggle in the land of waves, the might of rasen shuriken and reunion.

I am also starting work on the guides for the s ranks. I particularly need help with the final battle and threat of the seven swordsman.

I also won't be on a lot tomorrow (march 9th), I have plans for my birthday which take up most of the day.

YES! Got the seven swordsman s rank, actually not that hard, did it with perfect health legend route and only had a scratch or two on zabuzas fight. Worst part was the water dragon quicktime event.

Edited by KillerBEA

Your directions for getting to the cloud village is wrong, go to the eastern land of waves, and you can't keep going straight you have to make a right once you reach the water. Also a quicker way to get the achievement is to go to the cloud village first and then talk to the lady behind Killer Bee. For 1000 Roy she will teleport you anywhere. Just choose the Sand Village and pop.

Your directions for getting to the cloud village is wrong, go to the eastern land of waves, and you can't keep going straight you have to make a right once you reach the water. Also a quicker way to get the achievement is to go to the cloud village first and then talk to the lady behind Killer Bee. For 1000 Roy she will teleport you anywhere. Just choose the Sand Village and pop.

Thanks I will get better directions and point out the teleporter ninja.

Update: S rank for seven swords added. Let me know if anything needs adding. The other S ranks are coming soon.

Edited by KillerBEA

So as I just found out, you have a tin bit of leeway on final battles s rank. You have to s rank 3 parts and at minimum get an a rank on the 4th part. I just got the s rank for it getting 3 S' and an A that's how I know :p Once I re S rank the seven swordsman I will have my completion. (didn't save and it froze)

Once thats done I will get to work explaining how to s rank the final fight here in a bit

To get the "Reunion" timeline page you have to play the Legendary side of the Boss Battle "Hero and Avenger"

Great Guide by the way.

EDIT:

For the Last Battle (how i did it)

5 and 6 tails: Best bet is to run away from the Six Tails and get the Five Tails close to you and take him out. You wont have to worry about the Six tails since his long range attacks sucks. Once you take the Five Tails out you can easily defeat the Six

4 and 7: I went and rushed the Four Tails with the help of Bee, Try to dodge the Seven Tails range attacks when you see them by you. If your substitution runs out then try running around the area until it recharges and finish of the Four Tail. Once you have to Seven Tails alone Spam the Wind Shuriken Y+X from far away and use Bee to hit im. Do that until it is defeated.

Edited by KuShNsTieN

For the secret action on the prologue I did it in legend by chakra dashing at the same time, the secret action is that minato does flying raijin lvl 2.

When I did it I was playing on hero and chakra dashed at close range. Masked man was not Chakra dashing at all. But thanks for bringing it up; will probably make a note of it.

Final Battle S rank guide done, hope you guys like it. If something needs changing/rewording or just need a different strategy let me know. It takes up almost an entire post by itself lol

No problem and I did it at the start of the battle just so you know.

Ok awesome, I am going try and replicate it here in a bit. Once I am done with S rank guides. Gonna flesh out the guide some more.:) I am struggling to replicate it as you explained it. I have chakra dashed right into the masked man as he is chakra dashing and nothing.

Edit: I can't replicate it, can't even get the prompt that I can do it. Can't add it unless a few others can verify your method. Sorry!

Edited by KillerBEA

Ok awesome, I am going try and replicate it here in a bit. Once I am done with S rank guides. Gonna flesh out the guide some more.:) I am struggling to replicate it as you explained it. I have chakra dashed right into the masked man as he is chakra dashing and nothing.

Edit: I can't replicate it, can't even get the prompt that I can do it. Can't add it unless a few others can verify your method. Sorry!

you need to be about the distance away from him that you start the fight or more before you chakra dash sorry I should of said that before my bad.:(

Thanks telling me way to fight 4 tails and 7 tails. It did help me a lot. I almost made it, but nose of my dog hit off button on my xbox fail.

Yeah That fight caused me the most problems, I still slip up and don't do well enough on that when I tried doing it again a few times

is get S B S S ranks in the Last Battle than you get still a S rank at the end !!

Are you asking a question or stating that you can?

you need to be about the distance away from him that you start the fight or more before you chakra dash sorry I should of said that before my bad.:(

I have tried, tried and tried again to reproduce this method. Nothing seems to work. If other people can verify it I will still add it even if I can't :)

My question is simple, they asking me to complete the timeline, does that mean to get all the pages, or this Achievement is fake (lol) and they want me to do the fights also ? XD I'm pretty sure they faked it and they want me to do the fights also haha.

My question is simple, they asking me to complete the timeline, does that mean to get all the pages, or this Achievement is fake (lol) and they want me to do the fights also ? XD I'm pretty sure they faked it and they want me to do the fights also haha.

You need only timeline complete by get all . Don't to do fights on the timeline. When you have timeline complete just talk agian with Shikaku. After the ninja timeline quest is done you get your achievement

You just have to load into the timeline after all the pages are collected. You need to collect all pages from free roam; and from the rewards from other battles in the timeline.