New Hacks on Xboxlive

Beastmaster

Be careful my buddy just had his rank and Xp hacked... He was playing ranked matches and a hacker joined his game. After making him freeze up before leaving the cage he got on the microphone and said grats on level one.

After the match my friend logged offline, when he got back on today he was ranked rank 1. Just a heads up if you plan on playing ranked matches. It wasn't THQ that reset him either, seeing as he wasn't boosting, he hasn't boosted and others who got caught boosting were given a 2 week ban.

Just another thing that has ruined the WWE 13 online experience. Glad i'm just about done with the max rank achievement. Only need about 100 more matches... Can't wait.

The servers on the game are genuinely horrible, I get game freezes and am left looking at CM Punk just for selecting xbox live, so i'm not surprised there hasn't been much action towards hackers, let's just hope a patch for freezes/connection issues and obviously hackers can be made soon enough for it to actually matter.

But I won't hold my breath as I can't see it happening to be honest. :chair

Think I got hit with this pish last night. Was in a match which would have been my 10th win to get that achievement and was about 50 points from getting to level 5.

Played a long tables match as I couldn't work out how to put someone through a table, thought it was finishers fs. Anyways was against a caw, who I was much better than but he seemed to spend a lot of time outside which I used to build up finishers.

Finished the match, and only one cheevo popped, checked and I was at the beginning of level 4 :/

Problem is, it's hard to find game without caws :(

• 3 weeks later...
Be careful my buddy just had his rank and Xp hacked... He was playing ranked matches and a hacker joined his game. After making him freeze up before leaving the cage he got on the microphone and said grats on level one.

After the match my friend logged offline, when he got back on today he was ranked rank 1. Just a heads up if you plan on playing ranked matches. It wasn't THQ that reset him either, seeing as he wasn't boosting, he hasn't boosted and others who got caught boosting were given a 2 week ban.

Just another thing that has ruined the WWE 13 online experience. Glad i'm just about done with the max rank achievement. Only need about 100 more matches... Can't wait.

Sounds fairly odd... Never seen this one before, I've seen throws through the ring, roll up pins you can't kick out of, and repeating finishers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...