Achievement Trading Thread

KOX KingOfXbox

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically the same stuff everybody else is here for. looking to do high maintenance and a few other of the achievements on die rise that shouldnt be too bad altogether

high maintenance

shafted

slippery when undead

vertigoner

also need 2 of the diner turned achievements if any of you want to try and get together in a match for that

monkey see monkey doom

i see live people

send me a message at LZBears26 and lets knock this shit out

Hey all you gamers out there, We need two other players for a try at High Maintenance if you are interested please message me at GT: geggie93. I currently have one other player willing to play, so I only need two other people.

GT: geggie93 :):):)

Looking for two other players to boost all three Turned achievements. Send me a message and a friend request and I'll send out some party invites when we have a group of four online. Mics required.

EDIT: Got all three achievements, thanks to those who helped out.

Edited by asphyxiate
Update

I'm doing the 3 Turned achievements right now. I'll be in the lobby for a few hours until we have 4 people. Send me a FR, and we'll get things going. My GT is : BR247.

EDIT: Nobody joined, so I ended up getting it with randoms that I found online. I was able to find 2 other people that wanted to boost, so we just trolled the 4th random until he quit. It took us like 10 games because the monkeys rarely drop.

Edited by BR247

im needing the 3 turned acheevos , i can help on either EE on BO2 am good zombie player also .. but my main concern is the boring turned acheevos

if u wan boost these send me a message on xbox live

GT - I cashbuster I

im online now !!

Edited by cashbuster
adding a update

I am currently online as I'm typing. I'm usually on at 4:00 PM MT. Add me v Selkies v (not a squeaker and I know what the hell I'm doing)

Edit: all turned Cheevos done with 2 good people here.

Still looking to do both easter eggs, original and dlc zombie achievements. Msg me on my GT, no friend requests.

Edited by Toon

Im Looking for a group to do "High Maitenance" with (Maxies side ONLY).

I've already done the achievement. However I'm looking to do Maxies side this time so if anyone still needs the achievement or needs help I kno all the steps ^^

Message me if yur intrested GT: Kurusui

Looking for serious players who are familiar with all the steps (Richtofen) to get the High Maintenance achievement. I've gotten every other zombie Easter egg in the past but I only have one person on my friends list who is good enough to help out so I would need at least 2 people if not 3. I will be on all night tonight until around 6 or 7AM so feel free to send me a friend request and let's get this done!! GT - De4thM4chin3