Campaign 5.. Help me please

Oki so i just did it... but honestly.. im mega disappointed with how myself for my "tactics" , i just used the -2HP a turn, and basically waited for special - those was only 2 thingsi manage do damage with.

So if anybody knows another way to do this pls let me know?.. i also tried stacking up 3 atm formation, the nputting a 2charge formation behind to attack between the spell that wipes 2 and 3 rows. but it didnt go so well.

Really wanna hear back to how others manage this fight, thanks

I'm stuck when you fight against the two reaper things, where if either one of them touches you you instantly lose. So gay. I've managed to take out one twice in a row, but the second one always gets through :(

Which campaign is that? The 3rd? I think I vaguely remember that being a huge pain. Reapers are weak and slow, so attack as much as possible and build massive walls, I only focused on them and won 2nd try I think.

• 1 month later...
Anyone got any advice for the 2nd and 3rd battles of the chapter 5 intro?

2nd Battle - this one isnt so bad... all you need are druids and the artifact which revives you. Focus attacking with druids on the middle golem to slow his countdown and compliment these attacks with Unicorn charges and archers in the cases you cant set up one of the elites. The Golems either side will attack and kill you one same turn so the artifact will deal with both of them for you at once.

3rd Battle - straightforward as long as you use the Swordmaster, his constant attacks will mess with the rank and file whether they are charging up or not. He laughs off the poison and the damage dealt to him in almost every instance so its just a case of leaving them do the damage to the enemy leader whilst the rest set up walls and slow down the rest. I used the priestess troops for the battle to help negate any potential problems faced in battle whilst offering sufficient damage sponge capabilities as well for the rank and file.