Achievements Discussion

FiNaL Mirage

Anyone know how to get these 2?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/RoutineX/xbimages/SamuraiWarriors2/SWSHIBATA.jpg Katsuie Shibata Unlocked (guard)

This character can be employed as a guard after satisfying certain conditions in Survival Mode.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/RoutineX/xbimages/icon-gp.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/RoutineX/xbimages/SamuraiWarriors2/SWSASAKI.jpg Kojiro Sasaki Unlocked (guard)

This character can be employed as a guard after satisfying certain conditions in Survival Mode.

If so how?

And has anyon had enough skill and patiance to unlock Okuni?

If so what conditions did you use, and who did you play as/against?

Anyone know how to unlock Keiji? I want to unlock him really bad, I just beat the game with the ____ Samada guy (warrior in red), but I unlocked Kanetsugu Naoe. http://forums.filefront.com/images/smilies/feedback.gif

Update: NVM, I just found out that I have to beat the game with Kanetsugu Naoe.

This covers most of the achievements for story mode characters:

Nagamasa Azai: Beat Musou Mode with Oichi

Yoshihiro Shimazu: Beat Musou Mode with Ginchiyo Tachibana

Tadakatsu Honda: Beat Musou Mode with Ieyasu Tokugawa

Hanzou Hattori: Beat Musou Mode with Kotarou Fuuma

Kenshin Uesugi: Clear Musou Mode with Kanetsugu Naoe

Inahime: Beat Musou Mode with Tadakatsu Honda

Kanetsugu Naoe: Beat Musou Mode with Yukimura Sanada

Sakon Shima: Beat Musou Mode with Mitsunari Ishida

Keiji Maeda: Beat Musou Mode with Kanetsugu Naoe

Nobunaga Oda: Beat Musou Mode with Magoichi Saiga

Okuni: Clear Sugoroku Mode (Single Play)

Magoichi Saiga: Beat Musou Mode with Mitsuhide Akechi

Shingen Takeda: Beat Musou Mode with Kenshin Uesugi

Masamune Date: Beat Musou Mode with Magoichi Saiga

Nouhime: Beat Musou Mode with Nobunaga Oda

Hideyoshi Toyotomi: Beat Musou Mode with Mitsunari Ishida

Nene: Beat Musou Mode with Hideyoshi Toyotomi

Musashi Miyamoto: Unlock all other characters, not including Okuni and Ranmaru

And ? How to get this 2 Guards ? its the only achievments i have to get ^^

Not sure. That's why I said most.:p

If I knew how I'd post. In the mean time, I suggest useing the downloadable ones if you don't have them. The bomb throwing Ninja works very well. I can't remember his name, but I'll post it when I get home this afternoon.

Not sure. That's why I said most.:p

If I knew how I'd post. In the mean time, I suggest useing the downloadable ones if you don't have them. The bomb throwing Ninja works very well. I can't remember his name, but I'll post it when I get home this afternoon.

Don't waste your money on the guards on the marketplace, they will show up randomly in the in-game shop even if you don't buy them. Anyways, I've aced this game and submitted an achievement guide a few days ago with detailed descriptions on getting those two guards. I suppose I can spill the beans now. To get Katsuie Shibata: reach floor 76 in survival mode and choose the mission Woeful Beauty and clear each mission on floors 76-80. To get Kojiro Sasaki: reach floor 76 in survival mode and choose the mission Employment Opportunity and clear each mission on floors 76-80. You need to hire them once you unlock them to get their respective achievements. You can't do them both in the same run either. Good luck.;)

I bought most of the guards on the marketplace and I'm glad I did (but thats just me)

I HIGHLY recomend buying the "HellFire" horse on the marketplace. All of it's stats are maxed out, and you'll find out why it's is called "HellFire"

if you download it.

If you play Dynasty Warriors, it's bassicly SW's equivelent of Lu Bu's "Red Mare"

BTW: All the items you download from the market place are free in the shop.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe someone can give a tip on the 3 mission of Sanada. It's the one where you storm the castle, defeat the bad guy only to find out he's not the real one. I can get this far then the commander can't hold up his end and gets killed before I can get back to help him (again). It looked like the entire left side of the map was removed of all red and was nothing but my bluc forces. Anyone have a good tip on knocking this level out? I'm sure I'm missing something really simple.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man I can't believe how lousy the allied officer AI is in this game. I'm used to having to babysit my allied officers from other Koei games, but this game is just ridiculous. Granted I'm only 100 points into the game, but in Ieyasu's campaign especially I couldn't believe how quickly my officers went down. I go to help one out, kill every officer around him, clear out the gate captains close by to prevent reenforcements, and if I don't kill every single farmer with a pitchfork around him he STILL manages to get himself killed most of the time.

I generally enjoy these games but this one is trying my patience because of the AI factor. I mean c'mon--even Honda can't fend for himself against some peasants?

I generally enjoy these games but this one is trying my patience because of the AI factor. I mean c'mon--even Honda can't fend for himself against some peasants?

Morale is a huge factor in how long your allied officers last. Morale increases for every 50 enemy kills, every enemy officer defeated, and when you clear out reserve captains.

If they made Honda as good as he is when you level him up to 50 and get his fourth weapon, he would be impossible to beat :)