Swimsuit Spreadsheet/Checklist

IceWarm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/384/384308p1.html

Down at the bottom of the site has a link to download an excel checklist.

That link is for the original DOAXVB. It's a great spreadsheet, but sadly it doesn't apply here. I found a good swimsuit chart at http://www.deadoralivextreme2.net/doax2_swimsuits_chart.php. The item list isn't complete, and it doesn't have the Zack gift swimsuits yet, but the main suits all appear to be on the list.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the newest version of the DOAX2 Spreadsheet listed above (including Smokez). If anyone wants it you can email me: [email protected]

The latest version has some new features that previous versions are missing. The file is about 3 megs (with some pics). Seltman was working on including a pictorial page to the spreadsheet and another person was supposed to downsize the picture files. But I think she bailed on the project because I never heard back from her. Anyway, I can email those of you who are interested and send the rest of the pics separately in another email to keep it under the maximum size for Yahoo emails.

Seltman may have his page done sometime soon and posted at his website above but until then the rest of you guys can enjoy the latest and probably the final version of the spreadsheet.

Once you guys get it, feel free to email me on any improvements you'd like to see in it and I can fiddle with it some more. The Poison Dancer page became a whole new project by itself but it was fun and I think it will make playing the DOAX2 game more enjoyable.:woop:

Ok ladies and germs...I finally completed the DOAX2 spreadsheet today. I couldn't wait any longer on my two partners in crime whom I haven't heard from for a while.

Anyway, for those of you whom I've already emailed the unfinished version to, I will send you all a copy of the finalized product next week when I am back on line. (I only have access to the internet on Tues-Wed) I live in the Colorado Rockies and I spend more time playing outdoors than on the internet. Sorry.

For those of you who need a good DOAX2 spreadsheet to complete your quest, look no further, this is the best one out there. Mark my words. It tracks every swimsuit, accessory, item, jet ski and more for each girl! It also informs you on how much you spend and what things you lack. There are also pop-up menus that tell you what each girls' loves and likes are on the tracker page.

You type in nothing. Just use your mouse to point and click. Excel does the rest. You can even track your jackpot wins for each girl at Christie's Poison Dancer Slot Machine page. There are also reactions from the other DOA girls after you update your wins. (Their comments are taken straight out from the game) But be advised, some of the girls hit the hay kind of early. You'll see what I mean when you try it. You can turn on/off features too!!

There's also a chart for the swimsuits as well as an INFO page to help you understand what's available in the spreadsheet. It's very simple to use and fun! Those of you who use it please give me feedback!!

I'm open to suggestions if it makes the spreadsheet better. So if anyone has ideas, I'm all ears. The file is big and the spreadsheet is very comprehensive. It's packed full on helpful tidbits and funny surprises. Hinalover (Tim Seltman) showed me how to add validation listings to the spreadsheet. I just wish the other person could have come through for me on making the picture files smaller.

It currently sits at around 8.5 megs with pics. The spreadsheet at the IGN DOAX2 Boards is an earlier version of mine which TSeltman made available to everyone. This latest version ROCKS!!!!:locked

Drop me an email and I'll send you a copy. I worked on downsizing the 25 images in the spreadsheet over the weekend and the file is now only 1.8 megs. That's a huge weight loss from its' original 8.5 megs. (And I added more pics!)

However, I did lose some resolution on the pics but the spreadsheet isn't just eye candy. I also forgot to mention in my last post that the spreadsheet also contains a Virtual Pictorial page that will help you track the missing scenes for each girl you're trying to close out.

Try it. I'm sure you'll like it. :Bounce:

Also, if you let me know if you have a favorite DOA Girl, I can make sure I add her to one of the nine title pages if she isn't there already. My fav is Ayane. You might be able to tell by the spreadsheet. I've already made a couple of different versions to anticipate people's wants. (Kasumi, Helena, etc..);)

IGN.COM POSTED MY DOAX2 EXCEL SPREADSHEET (VERSION 8) ON THEIR WEBSITE TODAY. THEY EVEN HAVE THREE OF THE TWELVE PAGES ON DISPLAY SO YOU CAN PREVIEW YOU IT BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILE. I FORGOT TO CLEAR OFF THE "X"'s ON THE ACCESSORIES AND ITEMS PAGES. BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE, YOU CAN CLEAR OFF BOTH AREAS VERY EASILY BY USING YOUR MOUSE TO HIGHLIGHT THE TOP ROW AND DRAG IT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND HIT DELETE ON YOUR KEYBOARD. CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO GO TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD SPREADSHEET.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/772/772401p1.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
IGN.COM POSTED MY DOAX2 EXCEL SPREADSHEET (VERSION 8) ON THEIR WEBSITE TODAY. THEY EVEN HAVE THREE OF THE TWELVE PAGES ON DISPLAY SO YOU CAN PREVIEW YOU IT BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILE. I FORGOT TO CLEAR OFF THE "X"'s ON THE ACCESSORIES AND ITEMS PAGES. BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE, YOU CAN CLEAR OFF BOTH AREAS VERY EASILY BY USING YOUR MOUSE TO HIGHLIGHT THE TOP ROW AND DRAG IT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND HIT DELETE ON YOUR KEYBOARD. CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO GO TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD SPREADSHEET.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/772/772401p1.html

Nice work! I was waiting on something like this before I tackled this game. Weird boob physics here I come.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad you found it useful. That's probably Version 8 which had TWO wrong prices for Hitomi's SS (Fox, Southern Cross). I think I also messed up by giving all the girls the Blue Dolphin (I'm now not sure if that's correct for all the girls....had feedback on it).

I came out with a Version 9 but before you decide to download it and use it make sure it's VERSION 9.2 (Look on INFO Page at the bottom). I fixed the above mistakes and also added more info on the Trick or Cheat page (Explanation of the Girlie Icons with each set of three icons for all the girls, Tips, etc) I cleaned up the INFO page and made a better outline of what is in the spreadsheet with better descriptions (I hope).

Added a few more formulas while also adding over 350 pics in FIVE Pic Galleries that people can copy/cut/paste/delete or add to. (DOAX Gallery 1, DOAX Gallery 2, Precious Memories Gallery, DOAX Fan Art, and DOA Gallery) Many pics are of the CG 3-D Type. Some people may find the pics useful for sigs and avatars while many of the other pics are quite large. I posted this version at deadoralivextreme2.net I'll leave the link where you can go at the bottom of this blog. There is also a link there to download just the 9.2 VERSION of the Spreadsheet WITHOUT pics (3 meg file). So you have two choices.

HOWEVER, because I added so much stuff I maxed out the cell variations for Excell (4,000) which caused me to run into a few problems with Version 9. Anyone who has a copy of Version 9.0 or 9.1 should delete it because it doesn't work properly. The Achievement and Tracker page won't tally up your progress correctly. Excel deleted some cells when I reached the max cell variations and I also somehow linked a few formulas to other versions of the spreadsheet making everyone's copy of the workbook useless. The Items page also fouled up, Excel deleted my Validation table for all the cells.

VERSION 9.2 after heavy scrutiny by myself and a friend in NZ fixed all these problems.

If you like Version 8 with the minor flaws then stick to it, else take a look at Version 9.2. People may want the 70 meg file just for the pics. Here's the link:

:

http://www.deadoralivextreme2.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2880