Global challenge question

Jakez123

• 1 year later...
hello where is everyone

Doing other things, weird i check my created threads and see someone posted here. Funny, i still haven't got 1000G in this, although i've done solomon islands and the other VERY hard world cup challenge, got 2 more moderately hard challenges left, but haven't went back to do them.

hello where is everyone

Lol at expecting people to respond to a thread for a 6 year old game in less than a minute.

Doing other things, weird i check my created threads and see someone posted here. Funny, i still haven't got 1000G in this, although i've done solomon islands and the other VERY hard world cup challenge, got 2 more moderately hard challenges left, but haven't went back to do them.

I don't really think anything else even compares to those two. If you've done the Solomon Islands one and Brazil/Sweden one you're set.

Lol at expecting people to respond to a thread for a 6 year old game in less than a minute.

I don't really think anything else even compares to those two. If you've done the Solomon Islands one and Brazil/Sweden one you're set.

is the brazil/sweden is the one where you're down like 4-2 with 10 minutes till the end of the match then yea, that's done. The other 2 aren't "Easy" the players tackle etc, so it'll take some time.

Might go back and do it now then.

• 2 months later...