cryptum code

Ranchnuts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you happen to complete all Episodes so far on Legendary? The code worked fine for me once I finished Ep. 3 and I vaguely remember reading that was an additional requirement.

But here it states the 4th code won't work until November 20th. See the first NOTE:

http://static.wix.com/media/4953e3_29c28183963105203c9fd96bc28aa477.png_srz_631_1211_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

The code worked for me and others. Whoever added that to the image either got the date wrong or assumed that Spartan Ops were released on Tuesdays for whatever reason.

He right it has worked, i help somne friends with spartan ops and i done the code again and it unlocked

Requiem Archieve 2

which is Raider DSTT variant

Did you happen to complete all Episodes so far on Legendary? The code worked fine for me once I finished Ep. 3 and I vaguely remember reading that was an additional requirement.

I agree with the "All Episodes on Legendary" requirement (don't remember where I read it, either).

Got all of episode 1 done solo normal, then all of episodes 2 and 3 co-op heroic and tried the code. Said I didn't meet the requirements for it. :(

I agree with the "All Episodes on Legendary" requirement (don't remember where I read it, either).

Got all of episode 1 done solo normal, then all of episodes 2 and 3 co-op heroic and tried the code. Said I didn't meet the requirements for it. :(

Same for me, did all 15 episodes on heroic until now and it says i don't meet the requirements for the code, gonna do it all on Legendary tonight and report back.

Is it just a skin on the shoulders? Thats really lame if that's all it is. Are people getting the last Waypoint award from this? Cuz if so then that's all according to the description.

Yes, it's just skin for the Raider armour.

The award won't be unlocked until the chest/helmet specs have been unlocked.

Its turned 20th here in UK and its not unlocking yet. I've done solo legendary SO's purely for fun on my 1st runs of each chapter, so its kinda neat that it unlocks something even if its just a raider variant and a bit of xp. I'll try again when the dailies change over.

Ditto. I thought it was 17 ( but it bought it was 10 for halo CE) 7 codes here.

Do you need to complete all on legendary for the spartan ops one

I'm going back to the other thread. But I thought it was 7 for halo 4 with the possibility of 2 more for the next 2 episodes of spartan ops :confused:

Edited by PervasiveFall8

I thought there were only 17 unlocks?

11 halo ce

4 halo requiem 1

2 halo requiem 2

?

Have I missed some?

Yeah theres been those 4 for the raider armors (chest,shoulders,helmet + shoulder variant and oni & wiseguy + a day1 unlock (it still shows on waypoint even if you didn't play launch day) and the raider avatar helmet one as you can see in my signature.

http://static.wix.com/media/4953e3_9bfba846ff5093940c7b42a1e8515802.png_srz_966_1996_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

Kind of confusing, theres 3 threads here, not sure now which is the avatar code, but it does add up so far to 19 (with at least raider chest/shoulder variants to come)

Edited by theNomad

Requiem Archive II isn't showing up on halo waypoint for me :/

Is there a prerequisite for it to show?

I've completed the campaign solo on legendary, all terminals, and i've completed the first three episodes of spartan ops on Legendary

Edit: Nevermind, just tried the code again and it worked

Edited by Periodhead