cryptum code

Ranchnuts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of the DSST armor will probably be unlocked by completing Episodes 4-6 on Legendary for the Torso and Episodes 7-10 on Legendary for the Helmet. Just watch.

Problem with that is that, iirc, episode 5 is the end of "Season One." Season 2+ may require us to purchase it with M$p.

Problem with that is that, iirc, episode 5 is the end of "Season One." Season 2+ may require us to purchase it with M$p.

You do not recall correctly. Episode 5 is the end of the achievements. Season One is 10 Episodes long.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l592/Absolute_Dog/halo-4-spartan-ops-details.png

Couldn't find a larger version of the pic unfortunately, so it's a little blurry.

Edited by ReverendSID

You do not recall correctly. Episode 5 is the end of the achievements. Season One is 10 Episodes long.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l592/Absolute_Dog/halo-4-spartan-ops-details.png

Couldn't find a larger version of the pic unfortunately, so it's a little blurry.

Glad to be proven wrong. Seems I combined parts of two different things. Thanks.

Requiem Archive II on Halo Waypoint has updated the requirements for the DSST Torso and Helmet.

Torso requires the campaign to be finished solo on legendary with glyphs in section 3 of the news and forum posts on halowaypoint.com

Helmet requires 1000 war games matchmaking games to be completed with glyphs in the dlc maps and in forum posts on halowaypoint.com

Requiem Archive II on Halo Waypoint has updated the requirements for the DSST Torso and Helmet.

Torso requires the campaign to be finished solo on legendary with glyphs in section 3 of the news and forum posts on halowaypoint.com

Helmet requires 1000 war games matchmaking games to be completed with glyphs in the dlc maps and in forum posts on halowaypoint.com

With glyphs?

No glyphs yet, just the unlock info is appearing in the classified section of Halo Waypoint.

I think he's confused as to what exactly "with glyphs" even stands for. I'm a bit confused about that as well.

Either way, it's awesome that the requirements have finally been revealed. Can't wait to get these unlocked. Really hope there are some more codes out there. Unlocking embelms, armor, and XP is way too much fun.

I think he's confused as to what exactly "with glyphs" even stands for. I'm a bit confused about that as well.

Either way, it's awesome that the requirements have finally been revealed. Can't wait to get these unlocked. Really hope there are some more codes out there. Unlocking embelms, armor, and XP is way too much fun.

do you mean i was getting confused by where the glyphs will be found or that UltimateTT66 was confused by my post?

Well I noticed the other day they've added a DSST Raider variant avatar award to the xbl dashboard avatar section. So that'll be something else to get and unlock.

1000 wargames is gonna take some time, I play btb mostly and only racked up 358 so far.

43 - CAMPAIGN

256 - SPARTAN OPS

358 - WAR GAMES

33 - WAR GAMES - CUSTOM

The thing is there are 3 codes in Progress, and given that Requiem Archive 1 had 4 codes in it, there's probably a 4th in Requiem Archive 2 that hasn't been shown yet. At least, that's my guess. Gonna take awhile for the 1000 wargames for the helmet, not quite half way there. Probably won't worry about the remaining codes until I get that done.

The thing is there are 3 codes in Progress, and given that Requiem Archive 1 had 4 codes in it, there's probably a 4th in Requiem Archive 2 that hasn't been shown yet. At least, that's my guess. Gonna take awhile for the 1000 wargames for the helmet, not quite half way there. Probably won't worry about the remaining codes until I get that done.

The 4th part of 'Requiem Archive I' unlocked after entering the 3 armour codes, it wasn't unlocked via a code; So that means that a 3rd code will likely be something else, maybe another emblem or just estra some XP?

The 4th part of 'Requiem Archive I' unlocked after entering the 3 armour codes, it wasn't unlocked via a code; So that means that a 3rd code will likely be something else, maybe another emblem or just estra some XP?

Oh, you're right I'd forgotten about that. Well, maybe it'll be another Section 3 code, or maybe it'll be the first part of Requiem Archive III... *shrug* Time will tell. Either way, I'm not gonna worry about it till I finish the 1k War Games. :)