Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to boost some Close Quarters assignments that use gear I don't use much normally or just can't be bothered to grind through them:

15 kills with hand grenades

10 knife takedowns

10 kills with C4

Finish top 5 in Gun Master

Plus:

Get a kill with EOD bot (I need a few more rocket kills to unlock it)

I would also like to boost Complete Warrior (Get a kill with assault rifle, jet, tank in single life).

I'm happy to rent a server if at least one other person wants to do similar assignment/achievement boosting. Send me an FR/message on Live and I will let you know which server we will be using, etc. I'm looking to do this in the next few days, I'm in the UK and on Live every evening.

Looking to do boost the following ribbons:

Transport Warfare

M-Com Attacker

Air WarFare

Stationary Emplacement

I do not have any of the expansions maps, ie: Back to Karkland or close quarters. Only the reg game for now.

If anyone can help just send a FR and let me know what its for. Thanks. I'll return the help if the person needs it.

Edited by Twisted Renegad

... is a pain in my ass. I need a good heli pilot-- I can't fly worth a sh*t, but I shoot real good. Can offer my help on other chievos-- if you have CQ DLC for example, I'll let you kill me with an EOD bot. (I know that was a pain in the butt for me.)

GT: fee bandolier