Achievement Guide

k_dog

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My brother and I found Millionaire Pair infinitely easier to do with one person playing lead on Medium while the better of the two played rhythm on Expert - with him getting 100% through the entire song, we only had to worry about my mistakes and when to use star power. And if you know where all the 3-note chords and all of your strongest sections are, it's really a no-brainer. After a dozen tries maxing at ~900k almost a year ago, this approach got us 1M on the first try, 1.1M on the second.

(this being the better strategy may depend on whether the better of the two of you is, like me, constantly thrown off by the notes you are not playing on expert - if you're more accustomed to playing on hard, I guess that's the way to go)

• 3 weeks later...

Arite so I went ahead and put GH2 in for the first time in like 10 months, and noticed I never got the "Scenester Award" despite having completed all extra songs on at least 1 difficulty (Jordan being the only one I haven't done on expert).

So is it just glitched? Do they all have to be on 1 difficulty??

I've played alot of songs since completing the last one of the extras, so its nothing like that.

Thoughts?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, it's very possible to achieve all 1K, as long as you have a decent co-op player.

Co-op one million, Free Bird, lead on hard, rhythm on medium, should get all co op achievements.

As for Kick the Bucket and 5* careers, there is a "glitch" you can do, which results in you playing one part of a song and just watching it play out.

BE FAIR WARNED, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE GETTING THEIR GAMERSCORE RESET FOR DOING THIS, SO IF YOU ARE PROUD OF YOUR SCORE, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS UNLESS YOU ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES!

BE FAIR WARNED, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE GETTING THEIR GAMERSCORE RESET FOR DOING THIS, SO IF YOU ARE PROUD OF YOUR SCORE, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS UNLESS YOU ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES!

What you do is, play Trogdor on Hard in practice, play up to Trodgor (second one) and be able to 100% it every time before you do this. go to practice, right when it ends, pull the battery out of your guitar or unplug it before the stat screen comes up. if you do this right, the practice board should keep on rolling, reconnect your guitar, go to career, and start a new career. you'll play those 2-3 parts of Trogdor every time, scoring 30Kish and 5 staring every song.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Arite so I went ahead and put GH2 in for the first time in like 10 months, and noticed I never got the "Scenester Award" despite having completed all extra songs on at least 1 difficulty (Jordan being the only one I haven't done on expert).

So is it just glitched? Do they all have to be on 1 difficulty??

I've played alot of songs since completing the last one of the extras, so its nothing like that.

Thoughts?

Same thing happened to me. i played through all of them on hard or medium early on, when i wasnt that good, except for jordan. i practiced for a long time and finally beat jordan on expert. i got the buckethead achievement, but no scenester award.

i hope someone can clarify this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For 1mill coop i played with my bro and we did hard98%/medium98%. Our score was 1,012,322. For the 400k/500k i did this on multiple songs My Chemical Romance dlc can get u 400k easily on hard. The song repeats which makes it easy to learn with some practice. For 500k I did this on Freebird hard98% and X-stream on Expert 100%. hope this helps anyone who is having trouble.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
For 1mill coop i played with my bro and we did hard98%/medium98%. Our score was 1,012,322. For the 400k/500k i did this on multiple songs My Chemical Romance dlc can get u 400k easily on hard. The song repeats which makes it easy to learn with some practice. For 500k I did this on Freebird hard98% and X-stream on Expert 100%. hope this helps anyone who is having trouble.

Actually, with the same settings on "Free Bird", we got over 1.1 million.

and for the same song on Hard, I got about 522k missing 3 star power, which means that I could actually get higher if I used the perfect SP path which I don't know until this moment :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...