Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am wondering on the Play All Muiltiplayer Modes Achievment, where it says complete a game in all multiplayer modes. Now i done CTF match Team Deathmatch and Devastation but did not get the achievment as that was the only 3 multiplayer modes that you can play. Am i missing something out here anybody? ty in advance ffor any help would be appreciated. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Play every game mode means HOST one of every game mode (1 CTF, 1 Team Deathmatch, 1 Devastation) and it has to be ranked. The Good Citizen comes way shy of 20 hours. Just set all of the matches to 30 minutes and it comes in about 5-6 hosted games. You don't actually have to play the entire 30 minutes.

The 2 secret achievements are:

Pray and Spray - run out of ammo in a ranked match (both guns) and it pops up after about 20 seconds. 0 points

Last Second Hero - this one is tough to get 5 other people to cooperate. Set up a 5 minutes Devastation match with one generator at Manor House. Have nobody do anything except the person getting the achievement (and you can't get it while hosting). Have the achievement getter grab the bomb from upstairs off the bed and go stand buy the enemy generator. IMPORTANT: when there is 19 seconds left, plant the bomb. It takes 15 seconds for the bomb to go off so 10 seconds won't work. If you do it before 20 seconds it won't work. The official description is "Score the tie breaker in a Devastation ranked match in the last 10 seconds".

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...