Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat a couple of levels in the campaign and then quit playing for like 2 years so I'm missing pretty much everything. These are the ones I'm focused on...

Standing here, beside myself

Beat the Meatflag

It's Good to be the King

You Go ahead, I'll be fine

Those are the 4 achievements I'm focused on for now as they're the only ones in the original 1000G that cannot be attained either with bots or a second controller. I have all the Map packs, but I'll do those later. If anyone would help, that would be awesome. My mic is a broken piece of crap right now, so communication would have to be through text :(...Also, I'm online pretty frequently. If I'm offline, just friend request me with a message and i'll get to it when I get on.

In return of course, I'll help with any achievements you need help with. :) GT: eXhaustance

Forming a group to complete 1 or 2 Horse levels... clearing to wave 50.

We will be doing these horse achievements on Tuesday the 22nd (3 days from now). Time is still being figured out, I have myself and 1 other so far, could use a couple more. Respiond Via XBOX LIVE ....XxRPGxXLEGEND

Thanks!

Will be online on Friday 7.30pm - 11.30pm UK time going for the Annex / Submission acheivements or some KOTH boosting depending on numbers. Found the AI is way to difficult to do this on your own

On the KOTH boosting how many points match can you average using this method?

Also could do with someone to help me with a campaign run through on easy. Stuck on 49 / 50 and ive got no idea whcih one im missing.

Game Tag is weaponx031277. Got some people in for this already but a full set would make things alot easier.

Starting a boosting party for all 4 of the ranked match achievements (Standing Here Beside Myself, Beat the Meatflag, It's Good to be the King, You Go Ahead, I'll Be Fine) because I found it nearly impossible to get a legit match started in any of the MP playlists since few people are still playing this game.

Feel free to add yourself to the list!

1. Hwasuto

2. Muramasa Diablo

I'm in. I'm also online right now. My gamertag is Muramasa Diablo. Currently only going for Beat the Meatflag. However, just letting you know, Ranked Match is NOT necessary for those achievements; Social Matches work just fine (got It's Good to be the King about an hour ago). I'm willing to help you get the other 3 achievements, though.

Edited by VGKamikaze
Might as well add myself to the list.