• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

can someone help me with this?

Boston Brawlers Tier 2

Kill an enemy with every type of weapon: Hidden Blade, Small, Normal, Blunt, Pistol, Musket, Poison Dart, Bow, Rope Dart, Trip Mine.

i've done it with:

Hidden blade

musket

pistol

poison darts

bow

rope darts

trip mine

did someone did it with other wapens or so let me know

can someone help me with this?

Boston Brawlers Tier 2

Kill an enemy with every type of weapon: Hidden Blade, Small, Normal, Blunt, Pistol, Musket, Poison Dart, Bow, Rope Dart, Trip Mine.

i've done it with:

Hidden blade

musket

pistol

poison darts

bow

rope darts

trip mine

did someone did it with other wapens or so let me know

You'll need to kill someone with a heavy weapon too. I had the same problem. It doesn't seem to be listed on the challenge menu. But yeah, that'll be what you're missing, I expect. Just go and buy a heavy weapon from a general store. An axe or something.

You'll need to kill someone with a heavy weapon too. I had the same problem. It doesn't seem to be listed on the challenge menu. But yeah, that'll be what you're missing, I expect. Just go and buy a heavy weapon from a general store. An axe or something.

lol thanks it helped alot thanks mate

• 4 weeks later...

????????????

Seq.5. Connor >after the "River Resque" before the "Hard Way" in thief club 3; I need the follows to complete : ...

- poison darts, and 'smoke bombs' ?

- and firearm for the last two undergrounds ?

(I can obtain bayoneted rifle, but no ammo loot or buy)

...but the things I dont own, and can not be purchase.

How these I can get , or wich part will be available later?

10 Q.

????

In Seq.5 after the "River Resque" and before the "Hard Way" (Boston) Im in the Thief 3 Club, need the follows to complete ;...

- poison darts,

- smoke bombs.

and

- firearm (pistol?) for the last two undergrounds.

(bayoneted rifle I can take, but no ammo, can't loot or buy)

How do I get them ,or when I'll get it, later ?

10 Q

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I give up. I am at 93 per cent. The only side missions I need are Frontier club: reveal all of NY, Boston and Frontier. Thief: win 500 at games and I am on 200.

I haven't done all the main missions 100 per cent but frankly this last little bit is going to take so much time I give up.

I just need 3 achievements 100 per cent story, 100 per cent overall and win games.

• 1 month later...

I forgot to mention I've replayed every memory in sequence 5 and have not seen a single jäger. Don't know what to do?

Found: third sequence when you are finally done listening to Adams ramble on and you start, there are 2 behind you walking around the block. I just killed them and restarted the memory over and over until I completed it.

Edited by curtisg43228
Blind

• 2 months later...

I have visited and revisited 3 pubs in the frontier, 4 in Boston and 5 in New York 3 times now. Its my last challenge and 100% besides some story missions. The challenge won't clear. Last time I made a point to play a game at each of them and notices the eastern most tavern in frontier has a die on it but no game inside. Is this a glitch? Is there a way of not replaying from the begining in hopes it won't glitch again?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...