Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for (1) person that would like to boost lvl 99's / boxes ( for spins ) i wanna do 5-2/5-3 on Easy ( its quicker, but if u wanna do extreme/hard idc ) i have to work soon, but i will be on around 1030pm EST time till when ever close to 2am probly

Just send me a FR, basically Host will NOT use cannon for both rounds ( other person should get, with super star, 70k+ exp :D cause i get 35k each round when im in cannon and people charge me )

Well Thanks To Every one who cam out to the 8 player emote "event" sorry for all the mix up i may have caused but but looks like a number of use got it again thanks to every one

give me a shout if u need help with any GJ i still need a few ^^

Well Thanks To Every one who cam out to the 8 player emote "event" sorry for all the mix up i may have caused but but looks like a number of use got it again thanks to every one

give me a shout if u need help with any GJ i still need a few ^^

CONGRATULATIONS got the 8 player emote, are you did it at Player Match?

Ill help tonight mate

Cool beans

This is for people after the "5-Point Opponent: Kill Streak" Gj, gonna need around 7-8 people I would have thought so if you need the 8 player emote could knock that out aswell for those who don't have it.

1. Dead Herb

2. The Contaminator

3. II Spider II

Edited by Dead Herb

I'm on board for it, I need the 5 player V-device GJ too.

1. Dead Herb

2. The Contaminator

3. II Spider II

4. Art Of Kamikaze

5. KEVIN 737

6. kamkw2000

7. DF Legend

Also, I'm looking for a group of 3 other players to do hard mode and extreme and get Band of Brothers (playing through all chapter with 4 players).

Edited by Steve007101

1. Dead Herb

2. The Contaminator

3. II Spider II

4. Art Of Kamikaze

5. KEVIN 737

6. kamkw2000

7. DF Legend

Ok thanks to the people that could participate in getting the points Gj done and to other people that need it give me a shout I'll be glad to help.

1. Art Of Kamikaze

2. Fear Intentions

I also only need 'Kill 5 soldiers who have 5-points' i already have the 10-pointer.

Also if anyone would like to beat Hard Mode whilst going for

'Band of Brothers', join this:

1. Fear Intentions

For 'Band of Brothers' we will need to clear the entire game without anybody leaving the game, of course we don't need to do it all in 1-sitting...

could just do Episodes 1-3 on 1 day, then 4-6 on the next. ;)

1. Art Of Kamikaze

2. Fear Intentions

I also only need 'Kill 5 soldiers who have 5-points' i already have the 10-pointer.

Also if anyone would like to beat Hard Mode whilst going for

'Band of Brothers', join this:

1. Fear Intentions

For 'Band of Brothers' we will need to clear the entire game without anybody leaving the game, of course we don't need to do it all in 1-sitting...

could just do Episodes 1-3 on 1 day, then 4-6 on the next. ;)

Actually I made a topic about this here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231119

It seems you might have to beat it in one sitting. I have been doing bits with randoms and almost done. I'll post my results when I finish.

If I don't get it and you plan to go through one sitting sign me up.

Actually I made a topic about this here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231119

It seems you might have to beat it in one sitting. I have been doing bits with randoms and almost done. I'll post my results when I finish.

If I don't get it and you plan to go through one sitting sign me up.

Sure i mean we could run through it on Easy in 5 hours maybe even less with one sitting.

But yeah i'll wait until i see your results before i start my B.O.B run.