Achievement Guide & Roadmap w/Cheat Codes

So I was playing the part in year three where you're in Lupin's classroom learning the spell for turning something you fear into something funny (I can't think of the name of the spell of the top of my head right now) and up on the chalkboard were Ron and Hermione's pictures so I did the spell with all three of them and it said it was unlocked. By accident I walked out of the room and both Ron and Hermione were pointing their fingers at Harry (since I guess he didn't learn the spell) and I switched back to Harry and went back into the classroom. Well there is no longer anyone inside the classroom so I'm not entirely too sure what I am supposed to do. Can anyone offer any help?

Will I have to restart the game?

Or can I go back to before that happened and then continue the story from there?

Harry never learns that spell, draco locks him out in a cutscene, you have to use other people to destroy those chests =)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you all so far. so many thoughts in my head swirling. some immediate, but rather quick needs I am on the lookout for:

List of Weasley's- I have 6 listed, looking to confirm these are the six.

List of animagi

List of Quidditch players

I mean, we all know that you need EVERYONE for 100%, but if anyone out there knows the individual ones, that would be grand. This is something I can figure out on my own too, but if someone in the community knows already its appreciated. I plan on unlocking all the characters FIRST, then buying them to confirm this. So jealous that everyone in the UK is so much farther...or done, haha.

Getting several offers for help, and gladly accepting them :D. Soon we will have the guide, roadmap, character chart, collectibles and cheats all in one place.

List of Weasley's- I have 6 listed, looking to confirm these are the six.

List of animagi

The weasley's you have are right, it is also worth noting that any version of them (red sweater, quidditch, etc) will work as long as you have all six in some form.

Animagi - Peter Pettigew and Sirus/Silus Black for certain, cat version of hermione is on the tile so it's likely and i'd guess prof lupin as he is a werewolf.

Any tips on getting the GOOG DOG achievement?? All I seem to do is make Fang jump around a lot! Cheers.

good dog achievement- and Arachnophobic achievement in same level-

can play either story mode or freeplay in (Follow the Spiders) use fang dog charceter

When game starts, there is bee nest don't destory it, but use dog

keep press x (blue button) to attack bee, they respawn repeatly

keep going on till you get "Good Dog"achievment unlocked

You can also have Arachnophobic achievement unlocked by using Ron Charcter to attack

20 spiders. 2 achievements in same Follow the spiders level

Cheat: Codes

Head to the Wiseacres Wizarding Equipment in the Leaky Cauldron hub area. It can be found in Diagon Alley. You can enter the following codes upstairs for the desired effect.

• Gold Bricks
  • QE4VC7 - Gold Brick 01
  • FY8H97 - Gold Brick 02
  • 3MQT4P - Gold Brick 03
  • PQPM7Z - Gold Brick 04
  • ZY2CPA - Gold Brick 05
  • 3GMTP6 - Gold Brick 06
  • XY6VYZ - Gold Brick 07
  • TUNC4W - Gold Brick 08
  • EJ42Q6 - Gold Brick 09
  • GFJCV9 - Gold Brick 10
  • DZCY6G - Gold Brick 11Cheats
  • AUC8EH - Carrot Wands
  • H27KGC - Character Studs
  • HA79V8 - Character Token Detector
  • T7PVVN - Christmas
  • 4DMK2R - Disguise
  • J9U6Z9 - Extra Hearts
  • ZEX7MV - Fall Rescue
  • Z9BFAD - Fast Dig
  • FA3GQA - Fast Magic
  • 84QNQN - Gold Brick Detector
  • TTMC6D - Hogwarts Crest Detector
  • F88VUW - Ice Rink
  • QQWC6B - Invincibility
  • 7AD7HE - Red Brick Detector
  • 89ML2W - Regenerate Hearts
  • H8X69Y - Score x10
  • 74YKR7 - Score x2
  • J3WHNK - Score x4
  • XK9ANE - Score x6
  • HUFV2H - Score x8
  • HZBVX7 - Silhouttes
  • BMEU6X - Singing Mandrake
  • 67FKWZ - Stud MagnetSpells
  • VE9VV7 - Accio
  • QFB6NR - Anteoculatia
  • 6DNR6L - Calvorio
  • 9GJ442 - Colovaria
  • CD4JLX - Engorgio Skullus
  • MYN3NB - Entomorphis
  • ND2L7W - Flipendo
  • ERA9DR - Glacius
  • H8FTHL - Herbifors
  • YEB9Q9 - Incarcerous
  • 2M2XJ6 - Locomotor Mortis
  • JK6QRM - Multicorfors
  • UW8LRH - Redactum Skullus
  • 2UCA3M - Rictusempra
  • U6EE8X - Slugulus Eructo
  • UWDJ4Y - Stupefy
  • KWWQ44 - Tarentallegra
  • YZNRF6 - Trip Jinx

Hint: Quick Coins

Find, post and purchase the "Collect Ghost Studs" extra. The parcel was either in Harry's bedroom or on the courtyard fountain (You will need to have learned the Leviosa spell first). Once activated the Ghost Studs are worth 1,000 each. "Get lost" the ghost will return to you and lay more studs -- it's easy money. A full trip from the Dorm to the Great Hall is worth about 100,000.

For "watch out"

There is a chair you can enchant almost as soon as you enter Diagon Alley for the very first time. Blow up the green table and chairs with Hagrid's wand and then the chair will start hopping away. Hit "y" to get on and then just run people over. Repeating the same person DOES count!

Hint: Quick Coins

Find, post and purchase the "Collect Ghost Studs" extra. The parcel was either in Harry's bedroom or on the courtyard fountain (You will need to have learned the Leviosa spell first). Once activated the Ghost Studs are worth 1,000 each. "Get lost" the ghost will return to you and lay more studs -- it's easy money. A full trip from the Dorm to the Great Hall is worth about 100,000.

Definitely easy money in the early stages of the game when you have no multipliers. Once you have multipliers the bonus is great too! It's win-win.

Easter Egg: Red Haired Ron

After completing the first two levels of the game, you should have enough LEGO Pieces access this Easter Egg. Go into the wizard town through the Leaky Cauldron, the last shop on the left (before the bank), sells custom spells. Purchase the spell called 'Multicorfors'(a spell that turns the characters into "gingers"). Cast it on Ron Weasley. Once cast, he will s

Where can I get red brick 18? Its the only one I need for my achievement :)

Nevermind I got it :) Its the one in the courtyard, I had it just forgot to post it. Anyone that wants the red brick achievement, just enter all the cheats which will unlock 19 red bricks, then you just need to post the one in the courtyard and 45G is yours :D

yeah well done with this. why hasn't this got a sticky yet?

It's not done yet :D I'm hoping to have most of it done by Monday. By most, I mean all the achievement descriptions for sure.

A collectables guide is in the works, and I am going to include or link to that (by Radiant Viper), per his offer. I was going to do it solo, but since other members have stepped up, not going to deny them the chance to help me out. Thanks for everyone's input so far. I'm keeping track of all those who have helped significantly and will include them in the credits section of the roadmap.

Maybe I'm just COMPLETELY spastic but I cannot find out how to get back out of Hogwart's after competing Story Mode (to the gardens/Hagrid's Hut). I feel like I'm just going in circles, in one hallway and out another.

Can you get out to the courtyard? If so, then take a right if you are looking at the front entrance, and then just follow that and all the doors you go through all the way to the right... just keep heading to the right... Should take you to a hall way, then to the "minor" courtyard, and then over the bridge that you repaired, and then BOOM... outside! =D

LUMOS SOLEM

For that achievement I found that repeating the very first part of "Face of the Enemy" was the best. Start the level charm Fluffy, and then drop down, there are three devil's snare's in the first part, and then when you drop down again, there are 2 more. Making this a total of 5 per run. If you save and quit (in free play mode obviously) then they will save and you can do this until you get it. It took me 3 1/2 times, because I had already run through book 1.

Hope this helps!

Can you get out to the courtyard? If so, then take a right if you are looking at the front entrance, and then just follow that and all the doors you go through all the way to the right... just keep heading to the right... Should take you to a hall way, then to the "minor" courtyard, and then over the bridge that you repaired, and then BOOM... outside! =D

Whenever I go back into Hogwarts from Diagon Alley I seem to start out in one of the lesson rooms..I forget what lesson is learned there but infront of you there are students sitting and then to your left you have to build legos to get up to a level above the students where you have to do some stuff to finish the lesson. (Sorry that's a REALLY bad explaination lol; There's also an area to the left where eventally you have to do something with a snake and you drop down to another level where you'll get a gold brick). I know once you exit that room you're in an outside hallway and there's a painting inbetween the entrances to that room with an older man painted on it but it's not an orange one that you can click on to make it do things. Hope that helps? :-\

That's where I'm getting stuck though..