Achievement Dominator: Easy solution

Excuse me my english but I need said this because was a unbelieve discovery.

I have the achievement of Dominator, making the part of quad kills, with ¡1 ONLY GUY!

Scenery: Fates Dam

You can show the granade launcher, and close a room with an armor, if you kill to the guy in a large distance, this revive always in this room. Then I start to shoot him alot of grenades, each time that he revive he death for bomb.

And of this form I have the achievement. You can make this more easy with the powerup of double damage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This works amazingly well. Using two controllers, I can get 100 kills in 6-8 minutes. A couple little tips, though. Stand a little behind the Grenade Launcher spawn point, but close enough to automatically pick it up when it respawns, facing the armor in the blue lit corner. If you are in front of the spawn point at all, the enemy will respawn in the opposite corner of the map, by the other armor. Once you are in the right spot, let your ammo fill up. When it's full, launch away. I just held down both right triggers and watched my score (and kill count) go through the roof. It was a beautiful thing.