Impractical Jokers

Spade.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The only bad thing for this show is that pretty soon people are gonna start recognizing the guys on this show, then what are they gonna do?

People already do. One of the cast members is on a podcast I listen to regularly, and he said it was a little more work this season for the bits because people recognize them and want to get on TV.

The guy is also a firefighter and said he was helping someone with a fire situation, and they recognized him, and thought they were in a goof. He said, "No that's my brother on the show."

People already do. One of the cast members is on a podcast I listen to regularly, and he said it was a little more work this season for the bits because people recognize them and want to get on TV.

The guy is also a firefighter and said he was helping someone with a fire situation, and they recognized him, and thought they were in a goof. He said, "No that's my brother on the show."

Wow, they're hard to take serious now ha

The only bad thing for this show is that pretty soon people are gonna start recognizing the guys on this show, then what are they gonna do?

If Trigger Happy TV can get away with using the same crew for years and years, I'm sure these guys can do the same.

Or just start dressing up in giant pigeon outfits. There's always that.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...