Achievement Trading Thread

dakisbac

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for people to boost the online achievements, i don`t know how many people we need. I think we need to be 4 minimum and 8 maximum, but i am not sure.

Just let me know by quoting my message + leave your gamertag here.

Elkamikazesquid

I'm on right now, have one other person too

Edited by Quid Squid

Alright guys, we want to get level 20 as fast as possible. To do that, we need to create 2 teams 4 VS 4.

I am trying to get more people ,so if u want to get level 20 super fast, just quote my message + leave your gamertag here.

Currently we are like 3-4 people..so we need still a few more. Online right now.

You can just go into Wolfpack and kill the targets quickly. I am up to Rank 14 and I started earlier today. I'll hit Rank 20 later tonight with no problem. You can even do that method by yourself if you don't have anyone around. You can also do the hack Video and reach Sequence 10 while doing this. All very easy.

You can just go into Wolfpack and kill the targets quickly. I am up to Rank 14 and I started earlier today. I'll hit Rank 20 later tonight with no problem. You can even do that method by yourself if you don't have anyone around. You can also do the hack Video and reach Sequence 10 while doing this. All very easy.

Been playing manhunt and domination for an hour and already 11.

Head in the Cloud 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud.

This is an online based achievement you can get after completing the game. You can hide pivots and other real players can find them in their games. Finding these pivots unlocks "hacks" kind of like cheats. More info coming soon.

I don`t understand how this works, i am looking for somebody who can help me out with that or somebody who wants to do that with me.

This is the only thing i need. Quote my message or send me a private message if you want to do this.

Cheers. :drunk