What's Your Favorite Alien Videogame?

What's Your Favorite Alien Videogame?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Alien Videogame?

• Aliens: The Computer Game
    • Aliens (Arcade)
    • Alien 3
    • Alien Trilogy
    • Alien Resurrection
    • Alien vs. Predator (specify)
    • Other (list)

What's your favourite Alien-inspired videogame?

Mine would have to be Aliens: The Computer Game for the Commodore 64. What I really like about the game is how every level is different; piloting the dropship, getting the marines back to the APC, rescuing Newt, the final Queen battle, all following the events of the movie surprisingly well. Not to mention the badass main title theme!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I havent really played them all except AvP arcade, Alien 3 nes, AvP snes, AvP Excinition PS2 and AvP Xbox 360.

What is wrong with AvP 360 version? Why so many people criticized on that game? The only two things I didnt like is pisspoor matchmaking which is awful and imbalance of multiplayer...let say if you are a marine, there is at least 4 Predators and Aliens combine throw against you in multiplayer then the greater odds are against you. You are more likely lose but I had no problem with it because Marine is a meat bait to them, if you learn how to use marine properly then you will be a killing machine.

I have gotten a lot of hate messages after they rage quit during the match. People always assumed that being a Marine is easy target to Predator and Alien which is not always the case.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I will go with the first Aliens vs. Predator game simply because it offered the full Aliens experience. How fun was it stalking your prey, have them screaming in terror, and slicing their bodies into mincemeat?

Alien 3 was another one I enjoyed playing on the SNES, only let down by the terribly anti climatic "final boss" scene. If you can even call it a boss fight, that is.

• 3 weeks later...

Alien 3 was another one I enjoyed playing on the SNES, only let down by the terribly anti climatic "final boss" scene. If you can even call it a boss fight, that is.

I had pretty much forgot about this game until you mentioned it. I use to play the hell out of this when I was younger. I agree 100% with you on the ending of the game.

As far as favorite Alien game, it's a draw between Alien vs. Predator on the old Atari Jaguar and Alien vs. Predator 2 on the PC. Had a lot of fun playing multiplayer when AvP 2 came out.