Achievement Guide

yuyanami

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys just thought id let you know for the guide i was working on the "If i was a rich man achievment" and realsied you could get probably 10 kills in overkill mode on the first part of the china mission before you enter the hovercraft.

-Just kill the first guy with a loud ass weapon say m134

-blindfire at the wal

-then simply run down the slope in overkill to get 5 easy kills

-do the exact same thing down the slope you just came up once you blow up the bridge. and then reach the checkpoint

then rinse and reapet

obviosuly have either your AI player hold position or tell you team m8 to wait to quicken your aggro build up.

thought id say incase any one had played the game twice through and hadnt got either of the overkill achievements. Probably through lack of trying to get it, like in my case.

just wondering do you have to melee the guys in over kill to get the stealth achivement because when i was playing with the A.I we were in overkill(i was in agrressive) and he ran over to them and basically meleed them or can you shoot them aswell

To get the stealth achievement, your partner (AI or not) must be in aggro overkill while your character is transparent and can still run. You can either shoot or melee enemies to gain kills in this mode. Kill or melee 75 (I think) enemies to recieve the Running Man achievement.

i cant get my guy to get injured in the mine explosion on the first level.

I tell him to advance and he shoots the damn mine before i can get started on the weapons achievement .. any ideas?

Yeah I couldn't get the AI partner to get hit by it either. The easiest thing to do it play it with one of your friends and have them run into the mine so you can gather the kills.

i cant get my guy to get injured in the mine explosion on the first level.

I tell him to advance and he shoots the damn mine before i can get started on the weapons achievement .. any ideas?

It's in the guide bud. Get him to advance to the end, near the corner. Then throw a grenade near to him, so it makes him run forward to avoid it. He'll then set off the Prox Mine and go down. Then you can drag him back around the corner and fill your boots with kills :)

When you parachute into afgahnistan at that beginning of the mission, there will be the back-to-back scene, then normal fighting. After you kill all the suicide bombers you can, kill yourself. The kills you got from the bombers still count. I've done the last stage co-op snipe part sooo many times that it gave me the co-op snipe achievement. When dying, you get your ammo back so it also helps with the RPG achievement.

When you parachute into afgahnistan at that beginning of the mission, there will be the back-to-back scene, then normal fighting. After you kill all the suicide bombers you can, kill yourself. The kills you got from the bombers still count. I've done the last stage co-op snipe part sooo many times that it gave me the co-op snipe achievement. When dying, you get your ammo back so it also helps with the RPG achievement.

this is also a good mission to get the sniping and rpg achievements, while ur parachuting in have the stinger equipped and take out any of the enemies and once ur out of ammo reload the checkpoint. somehow the kills still count.

on another note theres a much easier way to get the man of many masks and say hello to my little friend achievement. just amass enough money to buy all the items you need at once. buy the items in the in mission store im not sure about the main menu store. buy all the items and let the achievement unlock. now exit to the dash. when u go back into the game u will have no money lost and still have ur achievement. only downside is u dont have the weapon as purchased.

CONFIRMED: just got one shot,one kill and Big Boom! this way.

Yes I know for a fact that you can ge the weapon achievements online for i was playing a few matches with a buddy and he went around killing with the RPG and by the end of the match he unlocked "Big Boom Big Badda Boom", so that should be added to the guide.

another tip for the surving the game achievement, make sure you're playing with someone you know and is okay with you not playing the whole match, cause if you try feigning death for a whole match and you're partner notices, he will either kill u for being a dick or quit the match.

"For the Assault Rifle, Handguns and Sniper Rifles achievements, a good place to get them is the final training area of the first mission (Somalia). Ask your partner to advance ahead, he will then stop cause there's a proximity mine ahead. Throw a grenade beside him and he will run forward and be injured by the mine. Drag him around the corner and kill the guards that keep spawning. You have unlimited ammo and invulnerability. There will be 120 guards spawning 2 by 2 behind the fence so take them out at your leisure with one of the 3 guns. (This is cause you are stuck with stock weapons for the entire 1st mission). Your AI partner will not die while you are doing this."

I dont get where to go for this part, which part of the mission is it? It says the final training area but where is that? Any ideas? Cheers

Big Boom! Big Bada Boom! 20

Kill 25 enemies total using RPGs.

A little quick tip for this..since there is a lack of ammo for the RPG I suggest this. Keep on starting Aircraft Carrier make sure you have your RPG you will be parachuting, your reticule will immediatly be focused on this one spot where one enemy is, then eventually two more enemies come, shoot immediatly at the first enemy and the other two will run up. You just got three RPG kills, "Kill three enemies with one rocket propelled genade" Then restart from checkpoint after you killed the three people. Keep doing this it will take maybe 9 times if you had no RPG kills to start with maybe just under 8 tries if you had used the RPG before.

"For the Assault Rifle, Handguns and Sniper Rifles achievements, a good place to get them is the final training area of the first mission (Somalia). Ask your partner to advance ahead, he will then stop cause there's a proximity mine ahead. Throw a grenade beside him and he will run forward and be injured by the mine. Drag him around the corner and kill the guards that keep spawning. You have unlimited ammo and invulnerability. There will be 120 guards spawning 2 by 2 behind the fence so take them out at your leisure with one of the 3 guns. (This is cause you are stuck with stock weapons for the entire 1st mission). Your AI partner will not die while you are doing this."

I dont get where to go for this part, which part of the mission is it? It says the final training area but where is that? Any ideas? Cheers

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61690