Final Fantasy Mini Guide Link (WPCENTRAL)

eastx

http://cdn.wpcentral.com/sites/wpcentral.com/files/postimages/5516/FFAchievements.jpg

I've written a partial guide that tackles all the tough Achievements over at WPCentral. After a while, I'll migrate the guide here, unless someone else writes a better one beforehand. In the meantime, I would appreciate any corrections and suggestions you can provide.

Edited by Tyger7

That's good starting point, but as someone mentioned in the comments over there, can you point out which achievements you only have one shot at unlocking? For example, the Half-Minute hacker one? Can you play the mini-game whenever you like after acquiring the pirate ship, or do you loose the ability to play the mini game at a certain point? Or, is there a point of no return where you are unable to grind out achievements?

That's good starting point, but as someone mentioned in the comments over there, can you point out which achievements you only have one shot at unlocking? For example, the Half-Minute hacker one? Can you play the mini-game whenever you like after acquiring the pirate ship, or do you loose the ability to play the mini game at a certain point? Or, is there a point of no return where you are unable to grind out achievements?

Will investigate and update when we learn the answer to that. Half-minute hacker and Mech love, not war are the only two that might possibly be missable.

Will investigate and update when we learn the answer to that. Half-minute hacker and Mech love, not war are the only two that might possibly be missable.

There are 3 save slots. I'm keeping my 3rd slot with a save before I get on the pirate ship.

And if you have a party member die in battle just hit the back button and go to main menu then resume game and you start where you were before the battle.

Arghh was looking forward to this, but reading up on some of these achievements sound like its going to take more time than I'm wanting to spend on my phone. I was hoping for just some story related stuff and then game over. Going to turn into a no buy for me. Might burn through my NES version for old times sake.

looking at that list, the only missable achievement appears to be beating the game in under 8 hours. the pirate ship never goes away so that one shouldn't be missable and the warmech always hangs out on the same floor with Tiamat. The only way these would be missable is if you entered the final dungeon without any way of leaving (unless they have added that in recent versions).

Found these "speed run" videos. Wonder if they would be a useful reference for [Fast to the Finish]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5724564501836652849#

The speedrun video I linked is probably more useful as it's from the more updated PSOne version. Too bad nobody did it with the PSP or iPhone versions!