Breakdown Achievement List

tripleb2k

I'm a little stuck on the scholar challenge. only seem to be able to do 4/8 research, can any one clarify what i need to have?

I've done the garden to greenhouse and the bio-diesel one, currently doing the 2 for the munitions shop. cant seem to find any others at the moment.

I'm a little stuck on the scholar challenge. only seem to be able to do 4/8 research, can any one clarify what i need to have?

I've done the garden to greenhouse and the bio-diesel one, currently doing the 2 for the munitions shop. cant seem to find any others at the moment.

you have to do the bombs and mines twice. they have better versions to research.

I made a complete List for the Father Challenge...hope it helpes.

The Father

-Max out Every Facility

Unlocks: Thomas Ritter

Facilities:Built in facilities do not count.

Snyder Trucking Warehouse (Storage Room,Workshop,Bedroom built in)

Requires: 10 People,50 Materials

1.Training Area: 10 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,50 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes,20 Food

Dojo: 35 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 20 minutes

2.Watch Tower: 15 Construction Material,5 Influence,Build time: 1 hour

Shooting Platform: 25 Construction Material,25 Influence,Build time: 1 hour

3.Library: 20 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 30 minutes

4.Sleeping Area: 5 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,10 Influence,Build Time: 10 Minutes

Bunkhouse: 25 Construction Materials,3 Influence,Build time: 1 hour

5.Basic Workshop: 5 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,10 Influence,Build time:15 minutes

Workshop: 25 Construction Materials,50 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes

Munitions Shop: 40 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes

6.Medical Area: 10 Medicine,10 Construction Materials,20 Influence,2 Survivors,Build time: 30 minutes

Infirmary: 25 Construction Material,Build time: 30 minutes

Medical Lab: Requires Library,40 Construction Material,Build time: 20 minutes

7.Garden: 25 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,50 Influence,Build time: 30 minutes

Greenhouse:Research at Library,50 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 1 hour

8.Storage Area: Workshop,20 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,10 Influence,Build time: 1 hour

Food Storage: 25 Construction Materials,25 Influence,Build time: 1 hour

Refrigerated Storage: 25 Construction Materials,25 Influence,Build time: 1 hour

9.Cooking Area: 20 Construction Materials,25 Influence,Build time: 30 minutes

10.Dinning Area: 40 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 30 minutes

11.Basic Workshop: 5 Construction Materials,2 Survivors,10 Influence,Build time:15 minutes

Workshop: 25 Construction Materials,50 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes

Machine Shop: 40 Construction Materials,100 Influence,Build time: 10 minutes

• 1 month later...

When the RV is full just go find the people you want that are "on a mission". When you find that person, speak to them and the option "get on RV" is available. Choose it and they run home and hop on. Keep doing this until you have everyone you want. When you start up your next level all those people will be with you. Also, load up all your characters with guns and then when you start the new level get them to put the guns back in the supply box for a bunch of influence to start off with.

**Snacks do not carry over, so load up your people with snacks before you change breakdown levels!

**Load up one character with the guns you need for later breakdown challenges or your randoms will take those weapons! Sucks to have an assault weapon challenge and no assault weapons...

Edited by R3SIDENT ANGEL

I just sacrificed a random survivor so I could get "The Tragedy" (get torn apart by zombies), but it didn't unlock ... Anyone else have this problem?

Take a grenade with you and have it equipped. Get attacked and go to red status and then press RB while they are ripping you apart to take them all out. Easy peasey!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For 'The Rescuer' (Unlock All Heroes), do you have to actually recruit them into your group, or is simply completing the required challenge enough to unlock them? And on e you've unlocked them, do they stay unlocked if you restart? This game needs a guide. lol. I'm struggling without the usual superb help I get from here.

Edited by UberPirateNinja

For 'The Rescuer' (Unlock All Heroes), do you have to actually recruit them into your group, or is simply completing the required challenge enough to unlock them? And on e you've unlocked them, do they stay unlocked if you restart? This game needs a guide. lol. I'm struggling without the usual superb help I get from here.
this game definitely needs a guide but I can tell you this just do everything on breakdown 1 through 6 and you will unlock the achievement. You don't have to pick up any survivor that you unlock and reason being. Have a dummy account or another gold account start a new game on breakdown when you are in the character selection scree you can see that you unlocked quite a bit of character those are all unlocked by y our main profile. Now someone please make a guide for each breakdown especially the sniping one so many in a row.

• 2 weeks later...

**Load up one character with the guns you need for later breakdown challenges or your randoms will take those weapons! Sucks to have an assault weapon challenge and no assault weapons...

Try to search in the army camps I found one in the breakdown Lv2 and I know it's random but hope you will have a chance to find it :)