Ok i was going to start going for my last achievement, Marathon, so i have 600k points and i planned on getting 100k a day for 4 days. i started and i got 50k in 30 minutes, but i wanted to take a break so i went to play Aegis Wing. to do this i simply did a quick launch on the guide as i was in the middle of the game. after playing aegis wing i went back to get my last 50k for the day only to discover i was at 600k when i should be at 650k! just an FYI for any planning on doing this..go back to the menu or at least don't do a quick launch because instead of being at 700k and only 3 more days until i complete the game now im at 600k and extremely frustrated and im not sure when i plan on getting this achievement. :mad:

Woah you wasted a whole 30 minutes! Man you must be pissed! I can't imagine playing a game for 30 minutes only to LOSE IT ALL because I quick launched a game... Oh wait, I never quick launch games :)

Anyone who has been through a lot of achievments knows that you should go back to the menu and dashboard it before you go quitting games. Unless there is a SAVE option as you are playing then you quit out to the menu, go to the dashboard. Quicklaunching in the middle of a game is just asking for problems.

Woah you wasted a whole 30 minutes! Man you must be pissed! I can't imagine playing a game for 30 minutes only to LOSE IT ALL because I quick launched a game... Oh wait, I never quick launch games :)

Anyone who has been through a lot of achievments knows that you should go back to the menu and dashboard it before you go quitting games. Unless there is a SAVE option as you are playing then you quit out to the menu, go to the dashboard. Quicklaunching in the middle of a game is just asking for problems.

Well if you look at my gamercard you might be able to see that have been through a lot of achievements, and i don't often quick launch games, but that day i did which is why i gave the heads-up..your welcome.

and i find it interesting you'd even post in forum of such a subject if u haven't played the game, so u cant possibly no the situation, but hey free country (USA anyway)

Edited by floridafan765

Well if you look at my gamercard you might be able to see that have been through a lot of achievements, and i don't often quick launch games, but that day i did which is why i gave the heads-up..your welcome.

and i find it interesting you'd even post in forum of such a subject if u haven't played the game, so u cant possibly no the situation, but hey free country (USA anyway)

Give it maybe a week mate and I will have played it. I came on here to look up how the achievments are because I'm interested in the game. The way you were complaining and such just got under my skin and I didn't see it as a heads up, I saw it as you being pissed off about losing a little bit of time.

Anyway, the subject of quicklaunching and losing stats over it applies to many games especially when its a multiplayer game like this one is. So even if I haven't played it I still have a right to post in here and give you a "heads up" that quicklaunching is a bad idea in any situation.

Besides, I haven't played the game but I may have watched someone else play it or whatever. So in any manner, you implying that I'm some kind of idiot for posting on a game that I have yet to play makes you look like the fool :p

Give it maybe a week mate and I will have played it. I came on here to look up how the achievments are because I'm interested in the game. The way you were complaining and such just got under my skin and I didn't see it as a heads up, I saw it as you being pissed off about losing a little bit of time.

Anyway, the subject of quicklaunching and losing stats over it applies to many games especially when its a multiplayer game like this one is. So even if I haven't played it I still have a right to post in here and give you a "heads up" that quicklaunching is a bad idea in any situation.

Besides, I haven't played the game but I may have watched someone else play it or whatever. So in any manner, you implying that I'm some kind of idiot for posting on a game that I have yet to play makes you look like the fool :p

I guess i was complaining..not really i was most certainly frustrated its not the most exciting thing to do and it was a waste of time so yea it wasnt kool, but i thought it'd be a good thing to give people a heads-up and if you didn't see it that way im sorry. If you would rather come on here and express how you can be douche bag than that's you. Just to reiterate on the whole quick-launch thing..that was probably the one time i've done it and yea it was a bad idea and i don't ever plan on doing it again. I hope you enjoy the game when you get it, and for that matter enjoy life. Have a nice day.

I guess i was complaining..not really i was most certainly frustrated its not the most exciting thing to do and it was a waste of time so yea it wasnt kool, but i thought it'd be a good thing to give people a heads-up and if you didn't see it that way im sorry. If you would rather come on here and express how you can be douche bag than that's you. Just to reiterate on the whole quick-launch thing..that was probably the one time i've done it and yea it was a bad idea and i don't ever plan on doing it again. I hope you enjoy the game when you get it, and for that matter enjoy life. Have a nice day.

Lol I'm a douchebag?

A heads-up to me would have been "Don't quicklaunch out of a session in progress because I just lost 30 minutes worth of score because of it."

Not my fault that you decided to make it into a whole paragraph explaining about how all this time was wasted and you're so pissed off about it etc etc. In my eyes, thats complaining/ranting which I have no problem with normally but you are trying to say it was a 'heads up' to everyone when all I read was "I'M SO ANGRY GAHH I LOST 30 WHOLE MINUTES OF TIME BOOOWAHHH".

I just would have rathered you be a bit more short with your "heads up" rather than dribbling on about all the time you lost because you thought it was a good idea to do a stupid thing. :) I'm sure I will enjoy the game and I am enjoying life thankyou =D

Lol I'm a douchebag?

A heads-up to me would have been "Don't quicklaunch out of a session in progress because I just lost 30 minutes worth of score because of it."

Not my fault that you decided to make it into a whole paragraph explaining about how all this time was wasted and you're so pissed off about it etc etc. In my eyes, thats complaining/ranting which I have no problem with normally but you are trying to say it was a 'heads up' to everyone when all I read was "I'M SO ANGRY GAHH I LOST 30 WHOLE MINUTES OF TIME BOOOWAHHH".

I just would have rathered you be a bit more short with your "heads up" rather than dribbling on about all the time you lost because you thought it was a good idea to do a stupid thing. :) I'm sure I will enjoy the game and I am enjoying life thankyou =D

Wow you sure know a lot about me and my post..maybe you didn't understand early when i said i was extremely frustrated by it obviously. i can't spend much time on xbox and 30 minutes out of maybe 2 to 3 hours a day is a pretty good amount of time. So if you think it's complaining and not a fair warning then you are surely subject to your own opinion. It's also pretty obvious that you are a tool in this corrupt world and you must have the last word..so you go ahead and reply to this post and let everyone know how awesome you are and how i'm a complaining dumbass, and that you're right and can't be wrong. So you have the last word and i will not reply to it.

p.s. im so happy for you and your enjoyment of life :woop:

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! What a D'Bag! Seriously, are you saying that you have been through a lot of achievements?? If so, that's sad seeing that I could reach your gamerscore in a month or two. But thanks for the heads up nonetheless.