Free 400g Yes or No?

Conor x420a

I'm Thinking Yes Cause if Every Day 5 New Free Songs Are Added The Memory Lane Achievement Will Take 20 Days To Achieve And Most Of Them You Get Just By Ranking And Just Putting Time In Like The Medal Achievements

And Interment Achievements.

So I'm Gonna At Least Try To Complete This Without Purchasing Any Time

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It's a very simple 400g. It can be done in about 3 weeks by playing about 30 minutes-1hour a day or earlier if you want to grind. I think the title update made this easier. You'll need a kinect and a smart phone with smart glass. Also, the 'Free Song' achievement seems to be glitched since July 6thish, so hopefully it'll get fixed or else you'll be stuck with 395/400 forever.

• 2 weeks later...
It's a very simple 400g. It can be done in about 3 weeks by playing about 30 minutes-1hour a day or earlier if you want to grind. I think the title update made this easier. You'll need a kinect and a smart phone with smart glass. Also, the 'Free Song' achievement seems to be glitched since July 6thish, so hopefully it'll get fixed or else you'll be stuck with 395/400 forever.

Does clearing the cache and playing offline work? Or is it one of those that always need to be connected? :confused: