Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

I picked up H4 last night and logged a few hours in multiplayer. Overall I liked it but one thing that pissed me off was the stupid vehicles. If and enemy is flying around in a banshee and there aren't any power weapons you stand zero chance. They can just keep flying around raping the shit out of you... and it's annoying as hell.

This is solved with a plasma pistol.

It seems like a lot of you are having issues with random team mates, so if anyone would like to play with me, I have a mic and I talk as well. Just send me a FR or invite. GT: Scheezy

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spartan Ops on Solo Legendary is weak.

>Spawn in the midst of all the enemies, die multiple times.

>1HKO Scattershot/Incineration Cannon/Binary, thus large engagements with Prometheans take ages.

>Can't rotate death camera.

>Weapons despawn OBSCENELY quickly.

I had high hopes for Spartan Ops but so far the only redeeming qualities are the cutscenes and Roland.

Fuck Palmer, the bitch.

Spartan Ops on Solo Legendary is weak.

>Spawn in the midst of all the enemies, die multiple times.

>1HKO Scattershot/Incineration Cannon/Binary, thus large engagements with Prometheans take ages.

>Can't rotate death camera.

>Weapons despawn OBSCENELY quickly.

I had high hopes for Spartan Ops but so far the only redeeming qualities are the cutscenes and Roland.

Fuck Palmer, the bitch.

All accurate. For all they've done well, 343's fucked so many random things up.

Not sure if it's been said, but I'm sure it has but I fucking HATE the Boltshot. I don't care what no secondary weapon should have one shot one kill capabilities. It's such fucking horseshit that it can and I will fucking hate it to my dying death!

Yeah, it's really overpowered. I got shot alot (Assault Rifle as secondary gun/CQC), and then tried it myself. Really crazy, you win like every close quarters combat.

These have probably been covered before, but....

The BR and Carbine have always been OP, but everyone loves them (including me, haha) so that's not gonna change.

Almost all the weapons sound....wrong.

Active Camo is crack to campers - no one should EVER be completely invisible unless via ordinance drop.

Distorted aim when being shot like COD :mad:

Thruster Pack should move you farther when going backwards or sideways, or provide a second use like Evade did.

The SAW is WAAAAAY too powerful. Obviously it's fun to use, but it should either have strong recoil or fire in bursts.

Complex is too big for 4v4 but just a little too small for 8v8.

Being split up when your party joins a game in progress. Of all the things to take from Battlefield....

Distorted aim when being shot like COD :mad:

What distorted aim? You don't even unscope when being shot at anymore. It's easier than ever to kill at long range.

The SAW is WAAAAAY too powerful. Obviously it's fun to use, but it should either have strong recoil or fire in bursts.

Why is it overpowered?

Because people are stupid and don't know what 'power weapon' means.

Maybe when you pick up one a big prompt would appear on the screen in bold letters saying "POWER WEAPON" and Jeff Steitzer screams it at you so you know. It's then followed by Jeff reciting the definition of power weapon over and over until you stop complaining about it. Too much or not enough?

Because people are stupid and don't know what 'power weapon' means.

The Sticky Launcher, Railgun, and previous Grenade Launcher have to be reloaded after each shot, Rocket Launcher gets two. Sniper weapons (minus the human one) get two shots per clip. You need to be close to use the Sword and Hammer. Noticing a pattern?

There's no real negative for the SAW - effective range of the AR, negligible recoil, giant clip for killing 3 people in a row, and a relatively decent reload time.

I f.cking hate the Assault Rifle, even if i shot somehow before they do i die. And i use Vision sometimes to see them sooner.

Also Shotgun Fails, as i shot someones 3 Times from 5 meters away and he kills me with a AR, fucking frustrating.

Spartan Ops is nonsense in itself, only good for getting XP.

Also why do we get to pick the same Map we played before? That is so bullshit, i hate Solace and then it comes up twice.