• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added Bobblehead Jay (2) since he has two accounts just a few more

1. schulterjon

2. Bobblehead Jay

3. almakey1986

4. Bobblehead Jay (2)

Sorry, is this for the PC version or the 360 version? I ask because i got here through the forums link on the page for the PC game. Many games have just one forum, if the achievement list is the same.

I can help you out on PC, but i don't have the 360 version anymore. I already have the achievement on both, but i could use some of the xp on the PC to reach level 30. Don't need to win, but just coming on second place every time will be enough for me, if that's OK for you all (and it's the PC version).

thanks,

Sorry, is this for the PC version or the 360 version? I ask because i got here through the forums link on the page for the PC game. Many games have just one forum, if the achievement list is the same.

I can help you out on PC, but i don't have the 360 version anymore. I already have the achievement on both, but i could use some of the xp on the PC to reach level 30. Don't need to win, but just coming on second place every time will be enough for me, if that's OK for you all (and it's the PC version).

thanks,

Sorry this is for 360

Looks like we have enough to get this going. I'll send friend requests to everyone and once I see at least 6 of us online we can start a boosting session, unless we can find a time that works for everyone. I would like to boost as much as possible in jam session and then move to pro for those achievements. I am US eastern GMT -5

1. schulterjon

2. Bobblehead Jay

3. almakey1986

4. Bobblehead Jay (2)

5. B1G FAT DYNAMO

6. Monkey142682

7. Nemesis

8. SmorepionKid

9. Firdaus800

10. cooper 1983