Achievement Trading.

Beard

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY PEOPLE...... i have not been able to find anyone 2 boost with that is ever on when i am on.. and i AM SICK OF THIS LAME GAME TAKING UP A SPOT ON MY GAMEFLY.... i will be on for the next FOUR HOURS ATLEAST 2nite so if you wanna boost this stuff QUICK send me a message... gamertag is the same as it is on here................PPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE!!!! i will give you a cookie??? and maybe even a goldstar...

Yes, sorry mate, other than that first game, we keep missing each other. Can't get on the 360 properly until my little boy is in bed.

its no problem man, its not your fault... im not going to be mad at you cuz of the difference in times zoning and crap.. thats not your fualt... but if it is then thats pretty cool heh....

i just wish i actually enjoyed this game then i could be playing single player till i found someone to boost these achievements with....... this game sounded sooo cool 2... tear..

Well I have finished the single player, so won't be on it now until someone messages me while I am online to do the multiplayer achievements. If I am online, send me a message, as long as it's not before 9:00pm (put my son to bed) I should be good to go anytime.