Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to do this the same way Pants did. 4 people needed to boost these achievements in ranked games. I'm gonna set it up for Thursday night 10pm Eastern. Then Friday if needed. First three people are in. FR's will go out to each. Make sure that you can be there before you volunteer yourself.

1. me

vs.

Im going to set up a boosting session for either 4th or 5th of dec.

Im in the UK so it will be anytime between 8am GMT to 5pm GMT please post in this thread if you can make this. I want to do this quickly so I can take this shockingly bad game back to the shop.

Still looking for 3.

I'm going to do this the same way Pants did. 4 people needed to boost these achievements in ranked games. I'm gonna set it up for Thursday night 10pm Eastern. Then Friday if needed. First three people are in. FR's will go out to each. Make sure that you can be there before you volunteer yourself.

1. me

vs.

1. me

vs.

Could you please add me to the list. Thursday at 10pm is perfect for me. Thanks

Gotcha Patches. I am also going to be adding you to my friends list today.

Still looking for 2.

1. me

2. Patches4711

vs.

killercop. Is there any way you can make my session on the previous page. 8am and 5pm is when my workday starts and 1 hour before it ends.

sorry playmaker 10pm eastern is like 3am in the uk I think my girlfriend would kill me for getting out of bed to play the xbox then.

if you guys in the U.K wanted to switch up the time for boosting on these achievements i can do that. But we would have to make it either saturday or sunday. then we can do it between the hours of 8 am and 5pm est. utdalanbaxter06, if you wanted to get in on this as well just let us know a time. i will message patches to see if this will work for him as well. post back on here or send me a FR on live to let me know.

you are now in bcombs. we are still on for doing it on thursday night. if either of you guys that are boosting today still want to do it tomorrow night at 10pm est. then post or add me.

Still looking for 1.

1. me

2. Patches4711

vs.

3. bcombs

carelesschris69, I just added you.

I added you too, playmaker.

Whenever you guys want to boost, let me know.

I kind of need to know ahead of time because I'm returning the game today and I'll have to rent it again.

Thx bcombs for adding me, Im sorry but ive changed my mind about getting the online achievements for this game i promised myself id only get achievements on games i enjoy playing rather than just for points and i just got round to completing this game 2day and omg im neva touching it again lol im taking it back to the shop and waiting till some new decent games come out next year to spend the money back on :) The amount of times that game froze on me was so frustrating and the amount of slow down and glitches i had was amazing lol this game took along time to come out u wudve thought theyd have made it decent but it was so horrible and unenjoyable to play i feel sick lol

Sorry guys no boosting for me now sorry playmaker just read ur post as well :( i'll keep u on my friends list bcombs incase u wanna boost on any other games anytime soon :D