Put the Soloman Isle goalie on the USA/Mexico border to stop illegal immigrants

HayJack

Aussie Rules:

They should put the Soloman Islands goalie on the USA/Mexico border to stop the illegal immigrants from coming to the USA from Mexico. That can guy stop anything....

I am still working on this challenge

Here is what I usually do:

* Kick off

* Immediately switch offence to CounterAttack (or sometimes Flood the Box)

* Pass it around until I get near the goal.

* Try a cross with the Left Trigger and X button. I try to get a header or a corner kick.

* If I get a goal, I keep playing. If not, I immediately start the challenge over again.

I have gotten it to 6-0 twice. All of my goals have come from crosses or corners. No through passes. In all of the other challenges, through passes seem to do the trick for me.

I have also tried the Chip Shot with some success. Not my best shot, so I usually don't try it.

Also, one time a Soloman player got a red card.. nice to have a man advantage, but I could only muster 5-0 while they were one man down.

I have tried messing with their lineup, but that doesn't seem to have much of an impact.

Anyone have any tips?????

http://card.mygamercard.net/hayjack.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For scoring i tended to just leg it like fuck right down the centre of the pitch, most of the way no-one will touch you, then as you hit the last line of defense use your turbo to dash round the defender who challenges you, now your in a one on one with the GK, put it in the corner and your done

10-0 to me in the finals on hardest difficulty with this

i aint being funny mate, but you cant just run down the middle of the pitch on perfect difficulty, especially 10 times in one game.. they close you down straight away, and im sure pretty much everyone else that has played it would agree with me on this

that sounds more like the easy setting ;)

You've obviously never seen Thierry Henry and Ronaldinho play football then ;)

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After about 1.34 million tries, I got it! Whoop! I just beat this freaking challenge. Now on the the last few challenges to finish this SOB up!

Here is what I did...

Changed my offense to 4:3:3.

Scored on a cross on the kickoff.

next two goals on crosses.

THe last goal was not on a cross. Just a regular shot in the 89th minute. I felt like one of those freaking soccer dudes when I scored becuase I stood up and did the fist pump and/or goal dance. (Well, ok, I didn't go that far, but it felt DAMN good to put this one to bed!)

if any1 needs advice on this, please feel free to ask. I am pretty sure I have played this challenge more than anyone on this earth of ours.

Adios.

• 4 weeks later...

im getting tired about trying and trying.. i never did more than 6 goals.. im getting mad

i put salomon 3-4-3 and the worst players, and they're like 10 ronaldinhos playing at the same time.. btw, do you use normal shot or cheap shot? :confused:

coz the gk is blocking all cheap shots :mad:

ostadniam24, I meant that I woulkd kick-off, and immediately go down and do a cross (near their goal) to score. I didn't score on the actual kickoff :) The first score needs to take place by the 48th minute at the latest...

Brb, I have never been good at scoring with the chip shot. so I would always use a normal shot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I finally see what everyone means now about this one :p

I've got to 6-0 for the last 9 games but can't finish them off!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Honestly, they play better football than Brazil on this game! How does that happen :confused:

Once again, any tips??

Dude, first go to the team management and change all the good solomon players with worse players (even the goalkeeper). Use 3-4-3 on australia and play with kewell-viduka-cahill in front....

There are a few tricks to go past the keeper. For one try putting it over the keeper (using right trigger+X) if that doesn't work than run like hell with any of the attackers towards the goalie, and just shoot when your extreme close (have to time this one, he can catch it) and the last and easy one is to run to the goalie then turn left or right (so that you run horizontal with the goal and shoot to a corner).

Make sure you score right after kick-off (great way to build op an attack) and never give up till the end. I scored my goals at 46', 55', 89' and 91'. Good luck...