Where do I get Bloody Lump?

in order to get a bloody lump you have to press X 3 times. and then foward and X after a brief pause. you do these on the mud men, it one hit kills them and give you the bloody lumps. Oh and only works with aya 1 sword style or with saki. hope this helps

Worked like a charm, thanks a million bro!

• 2 months later...

Also if you are in rampage mode and don't want to risk killing the mudmen before getting the lump you can use saki's B attack to rip out the "Bloody Lumps". The only down side is that you can't rip out more then one lump at once when the mudmen are grouped up like with the 3X, up X thing.

Also if you are in rampage mode and don't want to risk killing the mudmen before getting the lump you can use saki's B attack to rip out the "Bloody Lumps". The only down side is that you can't rip out more then one lump at once when the mudmen are grouped up like with the 3X, up X thing.

Now that is excellent... I was regretting the fact that you couldn't collect bloody lumps whilst rampaging.

I wonder if Aya can do this as well? I will investigate over the weekend for sure.

• 3 years later...