is big deal (9 paintings) possible solo

The Bertard

I did this solo night on a one star mission, just remember there's 5 guards and you can never seem to intimidate the guard behind the counter at the start.

Even doing it on whatever difficulty its not guaranteed that you'll get 9 paintings so it may take you a couple of runs.

I agree, the guard behind the counter can be iffy. I usually save him until last, or as near as, knock him out and answer his pager.

I have stealthed this job solo on 3 star difficulty multiple times and also stealthed it with a friend. It may just take a few tries for 9 paintings to spawn.

I did this solo night on a one star mission, just remember there's 5 guards and you can never seem to intimidate the guard behind the counter at the start.

Even doing it on whatever difficulty its not guaranteed that you'll get 9 paintings so it may take you a couple of runs.

I have found that you can only intimidate 4 of the 5 guards. The guy behind the counter never gives me issues unless I save him for last. I intimidated him first last night and he didn't seem to cause any problems.

I can get the gallery locked down silently pretty much every time but the most paintings ive seen is 7 can anyone confirm they have done this solo or do you need more players to make the paintings increase?

I've gotten nine paintings multiple times (I like the framing mission so I've done it tons and tons :) ). I can confirm that you do not have to be on a pro job. I usually go for for the jobs with the most stars possible since I'm going completely undetected I may as well get the extra xp. I pretty much always play "online" games so my friends can drop in if they get online but I've gotten 9 paintings whether I had anyone with me or not. I'm not sure if the cime.net offline has the same spawns or not. Theoretically it should. If you're just trying to grind out this one achievement, I'd load up an "offline" game and as soon as you count the paintings and don't have nine, just restart game. You'll get a different spawn (cameras, paintings, everything) and eventually you'll get nine.

Note: the achievement doesn't pop until day 2 after making the exchange and getting the cash.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This mission randomly spawns anywhere from 6-9 paintings no matter what difficulty you are on.

I got the trade 9 paintings on normal, and ironically the Painting Yourself in a Corner on Overkill pro with only 6 paintings.

I do this mission 5-10 times a day solo....very easy once you get the patterns down.

• 1 month later...