The Official Bitching Thread

Purge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the infinity ward devs liked call of juarez:Bound in Blood because breach and clear looks like it was borrowed and modified from BIB.Also the canoe scene from BIB reminds me of the last mission boat chase.It could just be me,dont get me wrong mod 2 is a sweet game but once i got burnt out playing it i started noticing resemblences from other games.

I love how you cant even join a match now.Lastnight a few friends and i tryed to play some TD and kept on getting put into a private match with a bunch of random people boosting....I dont care what other people do to gain rank but to hinder people that just wanna play.....thats just GAY.I miss the old days when glitching and boosting was mainly PC based and or not a bigger deal that playing the game...idk...... i guess back to the Wastelands

this game is getting to be stupid!! everyone and their brother use the stupid, UNREALISTIC akimbo 1887s, all i ever get is private matches on rust witch are free for all with like 18 people in it. seriously it ruins the game.... :mad:

AGREED!!!

Every time I try to do 3rd person team tactical I wind up in one of those g@y @$$ rooms.

I know it's the holiday season and I hate to be a Scrooge but... INFINITY WARD NEEDS TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES AND FIX THIS $H!T

Ok so here is a more up to date list of complaints about this game.

This game has possibly the largest group of shit talkers I have ever seen. All of it always follows what me and my friends call the "xbox live shit talking check list" which goes as follows: Your gay, have a small dick, live in your parents basement, have no friends, no life, never been laid, if you lost you suck, and if you won you obviously cheated. Can't we just play the game for fun?

Next off I would say the game does not cater to the hard core players at all. Where is our free for all and other less important game modes? We paid the same price for this game as everyone else...and yes we all got the same content; however, to many of us its like we did not.

Also the whole drug thing in the game. I personally do not care if you do drugs, I really don't but is your personality so shallow that the best emblem/title you can use out of the hundreds of them is BLUNT TRAMA and a WEED LEAF LMAO its funny because they are drugs LOL LOL...no. I am not saying that people are not dumb enough to already sum up their personality with drugs. But does a war game need to promote it? If these idiots get to advocate drugs why can't my clan tag be 1up to advocate retro gaming...YOU ARE JUST TAKING IT WAY TO FAR MISTER. LOL but the 420 clan tag totally fine...sure why not.

For now the last thing that I can think of is the way this game disallows you to utilize the party chat feature. This is ridicules, I have many friends on xbox live and enjoy spending time talking to them while we play games. This game makes it to where if I want to do this I have to choose from very few game types. IW apparently did this to reduce the number of cheaters, HA they can still go into private chat and often times do I am sure. People are still boosting nukes so it accomplished nothing. More over usually people A don't have mics, B if they do are on the other team or you deal with my first complaint about this game.

All and all I really like this game; but somethings got to give.

Edited by Distanc3
Bitch no longer valid

I retract my saying that lag switches do not work, they do in fact work as I found out a couple days ago. I had tried to use them in the past to no avail, I guess I was just doing it wrong.

Edited by Distanc3
I am a DIRTY LIAR lol

I personally have a log switch...used it to make videos on glitches...never in multiplayer...because ITS STUPID...this game will kick you off of XBL if you lag switch as the host...and if you lag switch as NOT THE HOST it only effects your connection and to everyone else you are standing in place...and cannot kill anyone...so yeah LAG SWITCHING ONLY WORKS IN PRIVATE ROOMS IN THIS GAME

Ahem...

Well if this truly is the case, and I am incorrect, can you please educate me on 2 things? (And no I am not being a smart ass. It's a serious question):confused:

1. Can people use that crap when they do the private match glitch?

2. Why is it that even when I have green bars my game lags, jumps around, etc. ?

PS: You have a typo at the beginning of your post saying log and not lag.

I cannot express in words how much it pisses me off that I will be in a party with 8 other people and hop into ground war only to see that half of the people that were with me are no longer with me. Infinity ward mad millions off of this game the day it came out and cannot find out a way to stop this.

My second complaint is grown men talking trash like 12 year old kids...video games are a pass time...GROW UP...and its a never ending cycle...if you win you were camping, used some gun that the game included that puts you at an unfair advantage, or some other shit they will pull out of their ass to cry about...and if they win you suck, your gay, you have a small cock, you live with you parents...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH seriously kids this is just a game...if this is your life then good for you and welcome to the MUTE list...I have literally muted so many people on this game that now when I join random games people are allready red miced

3rd and final complaint...this game is called modern warfare...not battlefield 1926...so why the F*** are the 1887's the best guns in the game...seriously NERF them IW...and do it yesterday...they would not be that bad...but you have to wait until you are rank 67 just to use them...yeah lets give the advantage of the best weapon to the people how also have the advantage of time invested...I seriously know dozens of people who are not prestieging because of these damn 410 shotties...if these guns were the standards of weapondry in 1926 that means that we have actually regressed in almost 100 years to the point where an old fassion sling shot would be comprable on the battlefield

Thank you for allowing me to vent...and I hope that someone else reads this and thinks...THANK GOD...I'm not the only one

Are you actually telling me that if would run across a battlefield with a Winchester? :eek:

AGREED!!!

Every time I try to do 3rd person team tactical I wind up in one of those g@y @$$ rooms.

I know it's the holiday season and I hate to be a Scrooge but... INFINITY WARD NEEDS TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES AND FIX THIS !T

They have worked there asses of to fix it patch is on the way with private match fix infinate ammo fix and model 1887 nerf

I cannot express in words how much it pisses me off that I will be in a party with 8 other people and hop into ground war only to see that half of the people that were with me are no longer with me. Infinity ward mad millions off of this game the day it came out and cannot find out a way to stop this.

My second complaint is grown men talking trash like 12 year old kids...video games are a pass time...GROW UP...and its a never ending cycle...if you win you were camping, used some gun that the game included that puts you at an unfair advantage, or some other shit they will pull out of their ass to cry about...and if they win you suck, your gay, you have a small cock, you live with you parents...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH seriously kids this is just a game...if this is your life then good for you and welcome to the MUTE list...I have literally muted so many people on this game that now when I join random games people are allready red miced

3rd and final complaint...this game is called modern warfare...not battlefield 1926...so why the F*** are the 1887's the best guns in the game...seriously NERF them IW...and do it yesterday...they would not be that bad...but you have to wait until you are rank 67 just to use them...yeah lets give the advantage of the best weapon to the people how also have the advantage of time invested...I seriously know dozens of people who are not prestieging because of these damn 410 shotties...if these guns were the standards of weapondry in 1926 that means that we have actually regressed in almost 100 years to the point where an old fassion sling shot would be comprable on the battlefield

Thank you for allowing me to vent...and I hope that someone else reads this and thinks...THANK GOD...I'm not the only one

There were standard in 1887

joke

This game is shit at the moment, CoD4 is way better.

The fact that IW said this game would depend more on skill rather than guns and perks is just hysterically incorrect. If you're using Models, you win. Marathon Lightweight in Search with a P90, you win. It's bullshit. I liked it when people used skillful guns and perks, and they weren't insanely unbalanced.

Back to CoD4 for a while to get 10th prestige 55!

You know what I'm getting sick of seeing? Why does every douche who uses Akimbo 1887s also have to run around like a jackass?

Other things to bitch about:

Killing a guy and needing just one more kill to get a killstreak reward only to be killed by the guy who was chasing your target.

The fucking knife lunge and the fact that somehow they magically dodge my bullets when I'm hitting them center mass.

Goddamned lag causing me to get killed by the guy I shot in the head twice.

I agree with the people who say the community is a bunch of A holes, no offence but seriously, after a game all you hear is b****ing and complaining and of how terrible you are.

My personal "favourite" complain after the match is people who get mad in demolition for "camping" the bomb sites, like what else are you suppose to do :S, and the guy complaining is the one running around with model 1887's

and another annoying thing is host migration, and the advantage the host gets in the game.

Although I do love the game!!:woop: